time : 7:12 am
location : metkayina's land

Neteyam woke up before his siblings had gotten up. He quietly left the room making sure to not wake anyone on his way out. He took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of the sea. It was so different from the scent he was used to. But it still gave him a sense of joy.

"Tey, what are you doing out you skxawng?"

Lo'ak questioned, stepping out of the hut still yawning and rubbing his eyes from the fact that he had just woke up.

"Oh shut up idiot, I didn't mean to wake you."
Neteyam chuckled.

Lo'ak sat down beside his brother
"are you liking it here?"

Lo'ak asked curiously, not ever being able to read his brothers expressions.

"If mom and dad think it's safer here, than I'm happy with being here"
Neteyam said with a serious expression on his face.

"God Neteyam, you don't always have to be so stuck up all the time"

Lo'ak never understood why Neteyam always felt like he had to impress their mom and dad. He never knew why it was so important to him to be perfect.

Neteyam just chuckled as a response, he didn't feel like getting into that topic with his brother anymore.

"So what's the deal with you and the chiefs daughter?"
Neteyam questioned curiously.

"What do you mean?" Lo'ak replied with a smug look on his face.

"I saw the eyes you gave her when we first arrived here, I'm not stupid Lo'ak." Neteyam stated, knowing fully that no matter what Lo'ak says, he was 100% sure of what he saw yesterday.

"It was nothing I swear, just was curious. They're a lot different than what we're used to."
Lo'ak tried to hold back the lovestruck expression from his face. He thought Tsireya was beautiful. But he didn't want to admit this to his brother. He knew he would get constantly taunted and teased for the small crush he started to develop.

"What are you boys talking about?"
Kiri said while walking out the hut, fully knowing what they were talking about. Lo'aks crush on Tsireya was as clear as day. It was very hard for him to hide.

"Nothing Kiri, we're not talking about anything"
Lo'ak said, giving Neteyam the look. To not tell her anything, because she would definitely snitch on him.

"Lo'ak has a crush on T-"
Neteyam started, but was cut off by Tsireya.

"kaltxì (hello) Sullys!"
Tsireya was full of life, she had such a welcoming and friendly demeanor. Unlike her brother, who walked closely behind her. It was clear that he did not want to participate in any of this.

"kaltxì, Tsireya!"
Lo'ak awkwardly stated, praying to Eywa that she didn't hear what was said.

"Are you guys ready for your lessons today?"
Tsireya questioned as Tuk ran out of the hut. 

"Good morning guys!" She exclaimed running over to her favorite sibling. Neteyam of course.

"kaltxì Tuk! Now that we have everyone, let's get going to the beach!" Tsireya explained.