time : 7:58 pm
location : metkayina's land

Neteyam and Ao'nung haven't seen each other since this morning.
They both really dreaded it, wanting to see each other badly.

But Neteyam had built up a wall, and it was going to take Ao'nung a long time to break it down.

Neteyam wasn't going to trust anyone ever again because of this.

"hey Tey, you haven't left the hut since you came back? What's wrong?"

Kiri asked while walking in, sitting herself next to her oldest brother.

"Nothing's wrong, just don't feel like leaving is all." He replied, avoiding eye contact with his sister so she doesn't see that he was crying.

"Neteyam I'm not dumb, what happened with Ao'nung that made you cry like this?"

Neteyam was a bit shocked, was Neteyam and Ao'nung's relationship that obvious.
It seemed like everyone knew.

"I-, I don't know kiri."
He stated, feeling a knot start to form in his throat before he could speak.

"It's okay brother, just tell me."

Neteyam explained everything, even the good things about their relationship.

"Which is why is don't understand why he would say such things? I thought he loved me."
Neteyam mumbled the last part.

"What a prick! I'll show him to not mess with my brother." Kiri stated furiously, standing up to leave the hut.

"No! Kiri don't go and cause a scene, please I beg of you."

Kiri didn't listen, making her way out of the hut.
"I'll be back big brother."

Neteyam just sighed, face palming then wiping the tears off of his face.

Kiri walked over to Ao'nung's hut, preparing herself to see him and his friends. She knew they would try to pick on her if she was there, but she had to stand up for her brother.

When she walked in, she saw Ao'nung, and his friends of course.

Ao'nung looked unbothered, as if nothing was happening between them.

But the truth is, Ao'nung had a great poker face. Behind the calm mask, Ao'nung was losing his mind.

"What are you doing here freak?"
One of his friends questioned.

"Hey, lay off." Rotxo glared at the boy, returning his eyes to kiri.

"What's up kiri?" Rotxo continued.

"I need to speak to Ao'nung."
She stated, Ao'nung just looked slightly shocked.

His friends all let out "oohs" as if Ao'nung was in trouble.

And he was.

Ao'nung didn't say much, following kiri outside.
But his friends were eavesdropping, and Ao'nung noticed.