time : 11:59 pm
location : metkayina's land

It was time, the Sullys were all asleep, except for Neteyam of course.

He had been contemplating his decision for hours, Neteyam never disobeyed his parents or went behind their backs.

Was Ao'nung worth it?

Either way, it was too late to back out now. He didn't want to leave Ao'nung waiting all night.

Neteyam slowly crawled out of his bed, softly tip toeing his way towards the exit.

"What are you doing?"

Neteyam froze

He was already caught.

Neteyam turned towards the unknown person, he was expecting to see his father, or his mother.

But it was Lo'ak

"You skxawng! You scared me to death!"
Neteyam whisper yelled, trying not to wake the others.

"Neteyam, you're not sneaking out. Are you?"
Lo'ak asked.

"Maybe I am Lo'ak! Now go back to bed, before you wake everyone else up." he whispered

"Are you going to see Ao'nung?"
Lo'ak smirked

"No! I'm not going to see anyone! Now don't speak a word of this, or I will kill you Lo'ak!"
Neteyam responded.

"Alright alright! you better come back alive and in one piece!"

"I will baby brother"
Neteyam replied, making his way out of the hut.

He had made it out without being caught, well,
Somewhat.

Neteyam started to make his way to the bay, where he told Ao'nung to meet him.

While walking, he felt a hand grab his shoulder.

"HEY!"

Neteyam jumped, letting out a squeal of surprise.

He jumped and turned around within a split second seeing Ao'nung behind him, with his stupid sly smirk.

Ao'nung just started to laugh at his reaction.

"You should've seen your face forest boy!"
Ao'nung continued to laugh, finding it extremely humorous.

"Shut up Ao'nung! You scared the shit out of me!" Neteyam said, still trying to get his heart rate back to normal from the scare he just endured.

"I wasn't expecting you to come, it took you a while, I thought you had already gotten caught"
  Ao'nung commented

"Well I'm here now, I've never done this before"

"Neither have I"
Ao'nung replied, smiling at Neteyam.

"What? Why do you smile so wide?"