time : 12:35 pm
location : metkayina's land

Ao'nung didn't know why, he couldn't understand why he was so drawn to the boy. An outsider, he doesn't belong. So why did Ao'nung feel this way? He was unsure of his feelings. But his eyes, his expression. Made Ao'nung want to tease him more and more. He was so intrigued by his eyes.

"Ao'nung! Did you teach them well?" said Tysirea while the rest of them swam over to the rock they sat at.

"I did, but I doubt it will pay off." He snickered, his friend Rotxo laughing along.

"Stop it Ao'nung! You know they're new to this." Tysirea scolded him, trying to remind him to be kind.

"Come, we will continue with the training." She continued. While the group followed her, Ao'nung and Rotxo continued to follow closely behind, making snobby comments at the Sullys.

time : 3:06 pm
location : metkayina's land

After a long day of training, the Sullys already learned so much just in a day. While Tsireya was amazed, Ao'nung and Rotxo were not amused. They continued to bully them and pick apart everything that they do faulty.

Everyone ended up separating and doing something of their own taste. Kiri was playing in the water. As Ao'nung approached her with his friends following behind him.

"What are you doing freak?"
Ao'nung asks, as his friends laugh and chuckle.

Kiri sits up, seeing a few guys surrounding her.

"What?" She asks, confused on the situation at hand.

"I said, what are you? Some sort of freak?"

They then start to point out all of her flaws and imperfections. Things that she had that were different from them. Ao'nung enjoyed this, he felt empowered, he felt above all when he was able to put people down. His friends laughter and enjoyment egged him on more. He usually isn't like this, although everyone thinks he is this way. He only does it for the attention of others, the approval of others, the validation he receives.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Lo'ak came running in to protect his sister.

"Or what? You don't scare me one bit!" said Ao'nung.

Neteyam overheard some commotion, he knew something had gone wrong, he made his way over to Lo'ak and kiri. Seeing Ao'nung there with his friends.

"Hey!" Neteyam yelled, pushing Ao'nung with force, making him stumble a bit.

"Let them be." Neteyam said, jabbing his finger into the chest of Ao'nung. Trying to get the message clear that his family isn't one to mess with.

If this were anybody else, Ao'nung wouldn't have backed down in front of his friends like that. But since it was Neteyam, he felt like he had no other choice but to back down. He smirked at Neteyam, lifting up his arms in a defensive manner, letting him know that he's backed off, and that Neteyam won.

Neteyam motioned his siblings to follow him, in an attempt to break up the altercation. But as soon as he turned his back.

"Yeah run along you 5 finger freaks!"