time : 4:03 pm
location : metkayina's land

Neteyam felt a bit anxious, there were about a hundred of them surrounding them now. He looked at his father, it was clear that his father felt a bit anxious too. They all dismounted their ikrans.

A tall man appeared from the crowd and stood in front of them. Neteyam assumed he was the Olo'eyktan of the people.

"What is the meaning of this? Why do you come to us?" he said.

"Tonowari, I see you. We are seeking sanctuary for our family, we've come a long way and we are hoping that you will take us in." Jake explained, his voice full of hope.

Neteyam zoned out of the conversation that his father and the chief were having as he watched what he assumed, was the chiefs son and daughter apear in front of him. The chiefs son was tall, much taller than Neteyam. Neteyam motioned an "I see you" greeting to him, which the boy did not reciprocate. The boy watched Neteyam, like a predator watching prey on the verge of pouncing. Neteyam felt small, he felt weirdly vulnerable while the boy followed his every movement with his eyes. The boy circled him, while his eyes flickered up and down. He laughed with his friends, taunting Neteyam.

"This tail is flimsy! How can this even be considered a tail?!"

He commented, laughing with his friends. But his eyes lingered longer than they should have. Neteyam turned his head and watched as the boy taunted him with his eyes. His eyes were sharp, they pierced right through Neteyam's tough act. Neteyam felt completely torn down, but this wasn't his land. He couldn't act a fool when he had just arrived. So he chose to ignore him instead.

A women appeared next to Tonowari. Which Neteyam assumed was the Tsahìk of the people. She examined the entire family from head to toe, watching their every move.

"Why do they come to us?"
She questioned Tonowari.

"The Sullys come to us to seek shelter Ronal"
The chief replied.

She continued to examine them, not fully convinced.

"They have demon blood!"

Ronal announced after spotting 5 fingers instead of 4 on some of us.

The people gasped
Jake explained that he was once apart of the sky people, but now is a Na'vi. Trying his hardest to win their side and approval.

After a bit of conversation, they accepted the Sullys. Ronal was still skeptical of them.

"Ao'nung and Tsireya, it is decided. You will teach the sully's children the way of water."
Tonowari announced.

Which Ao'nung didn't seem to be too happy about. But he didn't argue with his father. He just continued to stare down Neteyam.

_______________________________

time : 5:07 pm
location : metkayina's land

The Sullys have gotten situated in their new hut, they unpacked and assigned who sleeps where.
They all were missing their home, they felt misplaced. Like they didn't belong here. Which they didn't, but they had no other choice but to pretend like they did. Neteyam had left the hut to go explore on his own, to familiarize himself with the area. He walked through the beach, admiring the foreign yet beautiful scenery.