time : unknown
location : unknown

"I like you, Neteyam."

Neteyam was confused, lost even. He was unaware of his surroundings.

"What? Ao'nung what do you speak of?"

"I want you, pretty boy. Do you want me too?"
Ao'nung closed the gap between them, grabbing onto Neteyam's waist.

"Skxawng! What are you doing?"
Neteyam blushed, he was extremely embarrassed. Ao'nung's large hands traveled up and down his waist. Pushing him up against the palm tree.

"I love you pretty boy, I need to be in you."
Ao'nung whispered in his ear. Pushing his body up against the smaller boy.

"Ao'nung! Please.. get off! I don't know what you're talking about right now!"
Neteyam felt like putty under this man's touch. His soft skin pressed against Neteyam, yet his rough hands gripping his waist and back felt euphoric. Ao'nung pressed his lips against his neck, leaving soft bites on his collarbone.

"Ao'nung!"  He moaned out.

"Neteyam."
"Neteyam!!"
"Neteyam wake up dick head!"
"Neteyam!"

time : 7:08 am
location : metkayina's land

Neteyam woke up, Lo'ak was shaking him furiously and calling his name.

It was a dream? Neteyam thought, unsure if we was relieved or upset that it was just a dream.

"Neteyam! What were you dreaming of! I heard you calling Ao'nung's name in your sleep!"
Lo'ak exclaimed confusion and concern written all over his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about! I didn't say anyone's name in my sleep!" Neteyam sat up, trying his hardest to convince his brother that he didn't hear any of that.

"Tey! Stop bull shitting me! I heard what you said! You were moaning his name!"

"I was not Lo'ak! Stop being such a dick!"
Neteyam yelled, flustered of embarrassment.

"You like Ao'nung? Don't you?" Lo'ak questioned. Pushing for an answer out of Neteyam.

"I don't! I swear I don't!"

"So why do you dream of him Tey? pelun, lumpe?! (why?!)" Lo'ak was always persistent, no matter the situation. He was determined to get an answer out of Neteyam.

"I don't know what I feel for him okay! I haven't been able to figure it out myself. I've never had a dream like that before. I swear I don't like Ao'nu-"

"What about me?"
Ao'nung entered the hut, with Tsireya behind him.

"Who let you in here?" Lo'ak scoffed, still pissed at the fight they had yesterday.

"Your father did, Tsireya dragged me here to apologize to you." Ao'nung snapped back.

"So where is my apology?" Lo'ak smirked, wanting to tear down this guys pride brick by brick.

Neteyam was stuck on how Ao'nung looked right now. He was so used to him joking around. He was so used to him being a clown, he couldn't ever take anything serious. That seeing him stand above him so serious. Was a sight to see, and an amazing one at that. His arms slightly flexed, you could really see the definition of his muscles. His toned abs, his sharp jawline. His strong v-line. Why didn't Neteyam notice how strong his v-line was before? Neteyam found his eyes wandering down to his loincloth. He wanted to know what it looked like.