Alert(PLZ READ)

So hello guys long time no see I thank the peoples who had or is still reading my story or in future whoever will read my story I am really thank full for your support and I love you all for showering so much love on both my levels 

even though my story GANGSTER AND HIS BABY GIRL are not complete I have an announcement to make for that story I apologise to its readers that I am keeping that story on hold for some time I always want to write something new and fascinating which could complete all of your expectation and if I would be honest I have no new ideas to continue the story right now. A plot just randomly came into my mind and I wrote that story without thinking about the next chapter's plot I do not want to disappoint my readers by writing and shit plot which is not even related so I am keeping that story on hold for some time but I promise that I will continue that story really with a great plot of the chapter. I seriously apologise to u all.

NOW coming back to that primary topic I don't want you all to hang for the story to continue so this whole time when I was not posting any chapters of my second story I was preparing a new story for all of you. Well, this story has different people and surely You all know them this story is inspired by BTS.

I HOPE U ALL LIKE THE STORY.

I PRESENT MY NEW STORY MAFIA'S QUEEN TO ALL OF YOU I WILL UPLOAD A NEW CHAPTER REALLY SOON TILL THEN ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR READING LIST

BY MAHI