chapter 18

Hellow everyone here I am back after a long long break.

Munjul was sitting in his living room in anger and thinking about what to do. Suddenly his house bell rang and he went to open the door and he good shocked there were cops at his door and was numb for a moment and get back into silence by the voice of the cop.

Cop: Are u mister Munjul.

Munjul:(stammering voice)ye...yes yes I am Mun....Munjul what bro....brought u here

Cop: Mister Munjul u are under arrested. U have charges of killing Avneet Nigam's parents and trying to kill Sidharat Nigam and sexually arresting Avneet Nigam and we have the proof also in which u are confessing everything.

Munjul was deeply shocked he tried to say something but he could not get what was happening how they got the proof and about which video I confessed something he had many questions but before he could only say something Cops arrested him and took him to the police station.

In the Police station:
When he entered the Police station he froze for a second there Avneet and Sidharat were standing Siddharat's hand was on her waist and one hand in his pant and had a smile of victory on his face and kissed Avneet hair by having eye contact with him which told him that he has lost.

Cops: So Mr Nigam can u plz give us the video so we can show it to him?

Avneet took out a USB from her bag and handed it over to the cop. He plug the USB and started the video on the projector in which Munjul was clearly confessing his crimes to Avneet.Munjul was shocked that how and when it did happen and Avneet's eyes became moist by seeing the video Siddharth was angry not because he tried to kill him but because he harmed his Avu.

After seeing the video Munjul was badly in trouble and was putten into jail Siddharth took this case to court so Munjul could get punishment but the next moment, he got shocked and Munjul too........

What happened that Munjul and Siddharth both got shocked will tell u in the next chapter.

So gyes let's come to a point first I am really sorry for the late update it was a really late update and thank u for all the love and comment u gave on the story. There were many things which come on between and I could not write the story but now I am back here in the chapter hope u like it.🙂
And don't forget to comment on your :

Fav Part
Worst part

And plz vote also.