Chapter 9

Avu went in the washroom took bath and came out while wearing bathrobe.

Sid was just drooling over her but Avu did not notice she went near to the dressing table and and started drying her hairs Sid slowly took steps towards her and hold her waist and started snuggling in her neck and whisper in her ears.
Sid:I think I should say them to not come because I am I'm in no mood to take bath I want romance with my hot wife.
Avu:Shut up sid go and get fresh they will be arrived at any moment.
Sid:Plz Avu one kiss and seriously u are really unromantic.
Avu:Thank u for the compliment and yes just no kiss right now we are getting late now now go
SHE PUSHED HIM IN TO THE  BATHROOM AND HE MADE AN GRUMPY FACE AND WENT IN.AVU QUICKLY CHANGED HER DRESS AND WENT IN KITCHEN TO PREPARE SOME SNACKS.

AVU QUICKLY CHANGED HER DRESS AND WENT IN KITCHEN TO PREPARE SOME SNACKS

Sid also came out of the washroom and changed his dress also.

He went down and saw Avu cutting something and she was looking really beautiful in that dress

He went down and saw Avu cutting something and she was looking really beautiful in that dress. He thought that Avu should get punishment for not letting him romance.
Sid: Avu how are u cutting u don't even know how to cut properly let me show u.
He went back to Avu and hold her hand from the back and put his chin on the crook of her neck and started cutting.
Avu: Wow sid how u are such a professional. (In a sarcastic tone)
Sid: I am great at many more things.
(He leaves her hand and slides his hand on her waist which obviously gives shiver to her and started giving pepper kisses on her neck)
Avu: S.Sid(She moans his name which bring a smirk to his face and now started giving wet kisses )
Avu:S sid they will a..arrive at any moment plz leave me.
Sid: I am just doing my duty and not even disturbing u.
Avu: Plz Sid leaves me na.
Sid: Okay fine but after they go I will not leave u.
Suddenly the doorbell rang sid went to open the door and had a smile on his face. So at the door, sid and Avu's friends and sid brother and his bhabhi came.
VAISHALI
ABHISHEK NIGAM
ASHNOOR
JAI
REEM
ANUSHKA
JANNAT ZUBAIR

Sid: Hey u guys came.
Abhi: Yes and will u let us enter or not?

(They all went in and Avu also came out of the kitchen everyone hugs her and she hugged her back and sid narrated the whole story the girls were tensed and Avu had tears in her eyes and sid hugged her and kissed her forehead and all the boys were angry and they all remembering the past.

Past..........

So guys sorry for the late update actually my exams are going on I will try to upload fast till then tell me your fav part what u think will be the past and show love to the story live u all.