Past 2

So munjul lock avneet in the room but he forgot to take her phone she quickly called sid and told him where is but suddenly her phone was snatched and when she turned she was terrified as she saw Manjul there with and anger face and when he saw the caller I'd he had an evil smirk on his face and said,

Manjul:Oh hi sid so u got to know the truth so u better get this in your fucking head that Avneet is only mine and I will make it happen and making her mine forever.(And laughed evily) and cut the call.

Avneet had a terrified face after listening Manjul words and plead to leave her sid got really angry he quickly took his car and drove as fast he could so that bastered could not do any thing to her.
Munjul throw Avneet phone on the floor and started walking towards her she was moving back.

Avneet:Plz Manjul leave me why are u doing this I love sid not u plz leave me u are my only good friend.(said while crying)

Manjul got frustrated and said why screaming and hold her hairs and said:

Manjul:Just shut up just shut up don't take his name u are are only mine and I will make it happen if u are not agreeing so fine I will force u.

Manjul stared touching her she was feeling disgust she kicked him and ran out there she bumped with someone as the fragrance was known as she looked up she saw sid.Yes gyes it is sid he was fuming in anger Avneet quickly hugged him tightly and so does sid.Manjul came running from his room as he came out and saw sid he was scared as the anger was visible in his eyes.Sid kiss on Avu head and went toward Manjul and punched him so hard that he was on floor and then he kept beating him Aneet was crying badly and Sid also got hurted in that time Abhishek came with some cops and manjul was arrested.Avneet was shattered after that incident she was really scared.Sid and Avneet got married in a  week and and Manjul got bailed because of his father.Aveent slowly slowly recovered and Sid was also giving her extra care every one was happy about Avneet and scared to that Manjul has been bailed they did not tell the bail of Manjul so she couldn't be tensed.In these years Manjul never shown his face to them again.
The past end

Sorry gyes so sorry for the late update I had some problem plus my school are also open so my update would be little late but plz keep reading and supporting me and yes the past is revealed and the point is that why Manjul has came back after year what do he want??
Just read my story u will get to know soon.
If u wana ask any questions about me so u can ask me.
I love u all.