chapter 11

Sorry guys for not posting any part.

Avu: He is back sid to take revenge he will not leave u.(Said while hugging him)

Sid: Don't worry Avu he can't do anything. (while cupping her and kissing her hair)

Abhi: Sid, she is right u have to be careful he can do anything.

Jai: yeah dude he is really dangerous right now.

Jannat: Sid u know what will he do he has come back and he will try to harm Avu.I am scared.

Ashnoor, Anushka and Vaishali all were tensed and Avu ran to her room and locked it.

Abhi: Sid go to her she needs u right now we are also going and we will figure out something.

Everyone left the house sid close the door and went started going to his room he knocked on the door but Avu did not open only the voice of sobbing was coming.

Sid: Baby plz open the door plz nothing will happen he will not do anything to me and u.Plz, open the door.

suddenly a sound of glass breaking came sid got scared and said.

Sid: Avu plz open the door don't do any wrong thing if u did any think believe me I will kill myself.

As soon as Avu heard this she immediately opens the door and kissed sid and sid was also kissing are back the kiss showed all the love they had for each other and the fear they had in them of losing each other. Sid carried Avneet while kissing only and she wrapped her legs around his torso sid put Avneet on the bed and came over to her and again started giving her wet kisses on her neck and jawline. His kisses were trailing down to her breast and tummy. Sid looked at her and then at her juicy lips he kissed her forehead and kissed her lips with full passion and that kiss showed his anger toward him toward her for the silly thing she was going to do. Suddenly sid felt the water, he broke the kiss and saw that Avu was crying. He wiped her tears and stared into her eyes.

Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho
Kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe
Kuch aisa ho tum tum na raho
Kuch aisa ho hum, hum na rahein...

Yeh raaste alag ho jaaye
Chalte chalte hum kho jaayein...

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga... [x4]

Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Meri jaan mein har khamoshi le
Tere pyaar ke naghme gaaunga
Mmm...

(Sid kissed her on her head and cheeks and give peper kisses on her neck)

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

Aise zaroori ho mujhko tum
Jaise hawayein saanson ko
Aise talashun main tumko
Jaise ki per zameeno ko

Hansna ya rona ho mujhe
Paagal sa dhoondu main tumhe
Kal mujhse mohabbat ho na ho
Kal mujhko ijazat ho na ho
Toote dil ke tukde lekar
Tere darr pe hi reh jaaunga
Mmm...

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

Tum yun mile ho jabse mujhe
Aur sunehari main lagti hoon
Sirf labon se nahi ab toh
Poore badan se hansti hoon

(Both were staring I'm each other eyes and both had tears)

Mere din raat salone se
Sab hai tere hi hone se
Yeh saath hamesha hoga nahin
Tum aur kahin main aur kahin

Lekin jab yaad karoge tum
Main banke hawaa aa jaaunga
O...

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Iss chahat mein marr jaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga [x4]

Sid: What were u thinking to do Avu if anything happen to u I would have ki.....

He was cut off by the lips of Avu and after some while Avu broke the kiss and said)

Avu: Don't say that sid your breaths are really precious to me I can't live without u I was doing all this for u only.

Sid: For me how by snatching my breaths my life Avu u are my breaths and my life if something happens to u how can I live?

Avu: Sid don't say it this all is happening because of me if I will not be there u will not face any problems and u will live happily.

Sid: Right now u have said this don't u dare to say it again u are not the reason for it that bastard is and we will do something for him he will be out of our lives but if something would happen to u what would I do tell me. (He had tears in his eyes and he hugged her tightly)

Avu: Sorry sid I will not do it again I promise.(while hugging only)

They stayed like this for some time and broke the hug Avu cleaned the tears which sid had in his eyes and she kissed his forehead and both cheeks and kissed his lip she was moving away but sid caught her waist and pulled her closer and started kissing her passionately. He broke the kiss and enter his hand in her shirt and took off her shirt and his too. Sid was giving her wet kisses on her stomach and neck and Avneet was suppressing her moans sid give a lovebite on her neck and her moan came out. He smirked at her skin and said.

Sid: Someone can't resist her moans anymore.

Avu: hmmm

Sid: I love when u moan it tells me that u are only mine and no one can take u from me.

And started kissing her again. After some time both were covered with a duvet and both slept cuddling each other.

So gyes how was the chapter sorry for the late update.

Tell me your favourite part.

Tell me your worst part.

Till then spread your love like this only.love u.