chapter 17

Sid: U have to give me a kiss(said while smirking)

Avu: Sid u know nowadays your habits are becoming really naughty(said with a fake smile)

(Sid pulled Avu from her wrist now Avu was on top of sid and sid's hand was on avu waist and from another hand, he removed the hair which was coming from her face)

Sid: baby what can I do it's all your fault.

Avu:My how?(narrowing her eyebrow)

Sid: of course every single day u are becoming hotter its its hard for me to control.

Avu: shut up(said while blushing and looked down towards his chest)

(Sid hold her chin and made her look towards her both were having amazing eyes locked sid looked toward her lip and then towards her eyes avu understood that he is asking permission Avu closed her eyes and in a nanosecond Sid attach his lip to hers and kissed her patiently the kiss was telling her that how much he loves her and how much he get hurt when she gets hurt after 5 mints he broke the kiss)

Sid: I love u avu I love u a lot I can't explain in words how much important u are to me.

Avu: I love u too sid and u are also really important u are my life(and both hugged each other after that both back off from the hug and both change into comfy clothes and slept cuddling with each other)

so yes this chapter was only of sidneet and I know it is small but in the next chapter, u will get to know how will munjul get out of their life till then keep showering your love keep voting for my story love u all.