CHAPTER 13

Sid: Avneet stop your nonsense. I am trying to make u feel better and make u trust that that bastard will not do anything and continuously u are saying to leave u. JUST SHUT UP.
(IN ANGER TONE)

Avu: Sid doesn't shout at me actually it was better that I had accepted the proposal of Munjul only at least he doesn't shout at me and fight as u do.
(In a frustrated tone)

Sid: Oh so u want to go to Munjal so why are you with me get the hell out of here.

Abhi: What the hell what are u guys doing stop it yar.

Jannat: Yes Avu what are u doing are u serious or out of your mind?

Avu: What am I doing? The day I started loving him my problems increased. So it would be good that I would have gone with that Munjul only.

Sid: Oh your problems have been increased by loving me actually u are wrong my problems are increased first I was so happy but now my life is like hell.

Avu: Fine Mr Nigam I am going and but don't forget that I am also Your 50% partner in business.

Sid: So what.

Avu: If I will be going from your house, from your heart but I can not get out of your life because both of us will be meeting each other in the office.

Sid: Just get lost Avneet.

Avneet went from there in anger and drove to her farmhouse, and this scene was seen by Munjul as he was spying on them and had an evil smile on his face and he went back to Avneet farm house.

On the other side

Jannat: Are u okay sid?

Sid: hmmm

Abhi: So the plan worked he has been trapped in our plan now he will go to Avu with his concern great just Avu don't lose her cool.

(YES YES IT WAS A PLAN TO TRICK HIM WITH FAKE FIGHT BETWEEN SID AND AVU SO THEY COULD TRAP HIM AND MAKE HIM ARRESTED WITH PROOF)

Sid: Gyes I am going to Avu I am scared.

Jai: Okay but be careful make sure he doesn't see u.

Sid: Okay bye.

In farmhouse

A knock was there on the door Avu went and open the door and Munjul was standing in front of her she was scared before but compose herself and told her the thing happened with sid.

Munjul: I know everything I told u Avu I love u a lot, not like that useless person who doesn't know how to take care of u.

Avu got a little bit frustrated by listening to this so she said,
Munjul I wanna spend some time alone if u don't mind plz can u go?

Munjul: Sure take your time and I am always with u.
He smiled Avneet also gave a fake smile and Munjul hugged her forcefully she also had to do the same. Munjul went home as soon as Munjul went out of the farmhouse house another bell ranged and Avu knew who it was she ran and open the door and saw sid was standing at the gate.

Sid went in and quickly closed the door and in a few seconds, he captured Avu's lips and started kissing desperately Avu also responded in the same way Sid wrapped her legs onto his torso and while kissing went to ward sofa and fell on it he broke the kiss both had water in their eyes and both hugged each other really tightly.

Sid: Are u okay did he try to do something?(Asked while hugging her)

Avu: No he did not try but he hugged me and I feel disgusted at that moment.

Sid: Avu I am saying don't do this all it is risky.

Avu: No sid this is only a way that he can get out of our lives. (Avu broke the hug and face backwards and lay on him)

Sid: But Promise me u will take care of yourself.
(He intertwined their fingers and kiss her hair)

Avu: Promise.

Both went to the bedroom and slept while hugging each other.