CHAPTER 16

As in the Previous chapter, u saw that Munjul confessed everything in front of Avu that he has done to just get her and Avu was in full angry plus Munjul too she had driven the car at full speed and reached her farmhouse.

PRESENT:

Avg drive the car as fast as possible and reached her farmhouse she was cursing herself to make such a disgusting friend but soon this would end. She was fuming in anger and started breaking the vase and other things when she was going to take her bag from the sofa a piece of glass was there because of that from her feet blood started oozing but she was in such a bad mood she did not notice anything and started going toward her bag into the room and at back leaving the blood footprints.

After some while sid came from his meeting to the farmhouse as he entered the house he saw avu car he relaxed that avu came home he quickly went in but what he saw had totally shocked him everything was messed up vase was broken and his heart skipped when he saw blood and blooded footprints for a second he was num he called out avu but she did not respond he quickly went to his room and saw you standing in the balcony. He quickly went towards her and back hug her she was shocked and came out of her thought but after that, she realised it was sid he quickly turned her face and hugged her tight.

Sid: Avu arE u okay why are the things broken and that blood foot print is your foot hurt? (he broke the hung and bent down to see her foot it was oozing from the blood he quickly carried avu in bridal style and make her sit on the bed and brought a fustid box.

Sid: What the hell Avu.CAN'T U TELL ME THAT U GOT HURT U SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME AT LEAST AND WHY U WERE STANDING AND WHY DID YOU NOT U PUT ON A BANDAGE?(Avu was staring him)why are u staring at me answer me first.

Avu:uff sid how can u ask so many things at single time how can I answer u when u are not letting me speak?

Sid: SO now I am quite how this happened.

Avu: Nothing sid don't worry actually I came back from his house in anger so I broke all the thing and a piece of glass got hurt my feet I didn't realise it I was really mad at him.

Sid: So that means if u are mad u will not take care of yourself and hurt your self u know I was so worried when I came in the house and saw the scene.

Avu: Sorry sid (making a puppy face)

Sid: No u need to do something then maybe I will forgive u.(Avu face was serious)yes, u have to u have to give me a kiss on my lip as I was really tired after the meeting the scenario which I have seen made me stressed so I need to realise my stress so give me a kiss.

WILL AVU GIVE HIM A KISS?

HOW WILL AVU AND SID WILL TAKE OUT M UNTIL FROM HIS LIFE?

GYES COMMENT WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND KEEP VOTING FOR MY STORY LOVE U ALL.