Chapter 20

As soon as they reach home and entered the house Sidharat pinned Avneet to the wall and hold her arms tightly so that Mark's of his hand would be printed on her hands. It was hurting her but not more than seeing Sidharat in this condition.

Sid said in a furious voice: WTF DO U THINK OF YOUR SELF ARE U A GOD OR MOTHER TERESA TELL ME NA HOW COULD U LEAVE HIM LIKE THIS HOW COULD U . HE KILLED YOUR PARENTS AND ALMOST RAPED U HOW AVNEET HOW !!

Sid could not control his anger and so he went into his gym leaving Avnnet behind. Leaving his hand prints on her arm.

Avnnet: I know Sid u are angry right know u will not u understand but after u are cool u will understand why I did this and this is the best punishment for him.

It was almost 1 hour Sid was in his gym room which was locked and taking out his frustration on The punching bag his knuckles were bleeding badly Avnnet was really worried for him so she took out the spare keys and went towards his gym room and open the door.

The view made her cry she went near sid and keep her hand on his shoulder for 1 hour he was trying to relax but he was not being relaxed but one touch of Avneet made him feel so relaxed. He turned toward her and saw her watery eyes and they had an eye lock.

Khamoshiyan

Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain
Tum sun'ne to aao kabhi
Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi
Ghar inko bulaao kabhi
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa.

Khamoshiyan. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. lipti hui khamoshiyan

Avneet saw his knuckles and started blowing on them and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Avneet: Go and take a bath then I will put medicine on it and plz don't argue about this.(In a dominating tone)

Kya uss gali mein kabhi tera jaana hua
Jahaan se zamaane ko guzre zamaana hua
Mera samay toh wahin pe hai thehra hua
Bataaun tumhe kya mere sath kya kya hua

Khamoshiyan ek saaz hai
Tum dhun koi laao zaraa
Khamoshiyan alfaaz hain
Kabhi aa gunguna le zara
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa. haa.

Khamoshiyan. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. lipti hui khamoshiyan

Sid quietly went to their room and took bath in water to relax his muscles. He changed into pants and went out where Avneet was waiting for him so she could put medicine on his knuckles. He quickly set beside her and she started applying for the medicine while blowing on the wound. Sidharat did not feel any pain because he was lost looking at Avneet but she was feeling his pain.

Nadiya ka paani bhi khamosh behta yahaan
Khili chandani mein chhipi lakh khamoshiyan
Baarish ki boondon ki hoti kahaan hai zubaan
Sulagte dilon mein hai khamosh uthta dhuaan

Khamoshiyan aakaash hai
Tum udne toh aao zara
Khamoshiyan ehsaas hai
Tumhe mehsoos hoti hai kya
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zara. haa.

Khamoshiyan. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. lipti hui khamoshiyan

When she was done bandaging his hand she put a lot of the things in the first aid kit and went to wash her hands. When she came out of the washroom sid suddenly got up and hugged her really tightly and was crushing her in his body and kept his face in her neck crook to inhale her sent so his nerves could relax Avneet eyes were watery and let him do what ever he wanted to.