CHAPTER 14

In the morning Avu woke up in Sid's arms she saw him sleeping peacefully she smiled at his cuteness kissed his cheeks and went to get fresh she came out with her wet hair and saw that Sid was still sleeping she went near him and sit beside him and stared caressing his hairs.

Avu: Plz god do not take him away from me I can't live without him. (while saying this her eyes became teary she saw his eyes get opening she quickly clean her tears)Good morning(she said with a smile)

(Sid gave a sweet smile and pull her on top of him and hugged her and in a sleepy tone he said)Good morning love.

(Avu lay on his right side and sid gave her a peck on her forehead and tightened the hug)

Sid: why u were crying?

Avu:N.n.no I was not crying who said I was crying I am perfectly fine. (she said looking away)

(Sid hold Avu's chin and made her face him and look into her eyes and it was getting a little bit watery again so she quickly looked down)

Sid: From when u have started lying to me(he leaned her tears and kissed her both eyes)tell me what u were the thing that made u cry.

(Avu quickly hugged him tightly and buried her neck in his chest sid could feel something wet on his chest and he realised that Avu was crying he tighten his grip)

Avu:S..S..S.SID I am s..s..scared of lo. o..o..sing u.Whom I have loved the most I have lost them know I don't wanna lose anyone, especially u. If something will happen I will kill myself.

Sid: SHUT THE FUCK AVU.IF U DARE TO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR SELF I SWEAR I WILL.......(Avg back up from the hug and both were sharing an intense eye lock and both had tears in their eyes)Avu nothing will happen to me I promise and don' cry baby everything will be fine.

Avu: I love u sid.

Sid: I Love u too. (He kissed her forehead, both eyes, and cheeks and when he was going to kiss Avu on the lip she pushed him and got up from bed)

Avu: Not so easy Mr Nigam go and get ready we are getting late also u have to go to a meeting for your label and I have to go and meet that baster I freaking hate him and why are u stirring over here go and get fresh.

(sid got up quietly and started going to the bathroom what u guys think sid is so innocent that he will quietly go without taking his morning desert when he was walking he quickly hold avu waist and due to sudden action her hand was on his chest)

Avu: Sid what is this we are getting late leave me to go and take a quick bath.

Sid: Not before thing(he suddenly kissed her lips first Avu was shocked but then she started responding to him the kiss was soft and smooth there tounges were fighting with each other side won the battle after some time they both left each other)

Avu: Sid now go(she pushed him into the bathroom and went down for making breakfast sid also came down and sit on the dining table as the breakfast was ready)

Sid dress:

Sid: By the way u are looking hot kiss ko Marney ka irada hai

Sid: By the way u are looking hot kiss ko Marney ka irada hai. (while smirking)

AVU DRESS:

Avu: yeah I have a plane so is the plan working?(WHILE SMILING)

Sid: Totally u know what it's hard for me to control.

Avu blushed and said(Shut up and now eat u have to go also and I also have to go)

(Sid pulled her onto his lap ad pointed him to feed him Avu smiled and made him and her also eat the breakfast Sid went to the meeting and Avu went to meet Manjul according to the plan)

heat people I am back sorry actually I was noting ideas so I couldn't write but forget it here is the new chapter hope u like it.