Chapter 2

As in the previous chapter, the girl went to sid room where he was playing guitar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now Next

The girl reached to the room and as soon she opened she saw that all the lights were off and some one closed the door.

Girl: Why did u call me here.

Sid: I called u because I wanna see u as I have not seen u since morning.

Girl: Oh really mr.nigam.

Sid: Yes my love(holding her waist and pulling her close and she collided with his chest)

Girl: May I know what are u doing mr.nigam.

Sid: doing romance with my darling and I can't wait to touch your lips with mine anymore.

And started coming forward to her lips but she pushed him and said

"Not so soon Mr. despo"

Sid: What is this avu we have not kissed since morning and look what's the time
(said while being irritated)

And yes the girl is Avneet short name avu)

Avu: So did I signed a contract with u. (crossing her arm near her chest and turn her face.Now her back was facing sid)

Sid: Yes u have by becoming my wife.

(And again caught her by her waist and this time started moving his hand on her waist slowly which send shiver to avu body and said

Avu: Sid(In whisper tone it sound like more a moan)

(Sid moved her hair on one side of shoulder. She could feel his warm breath near her neck and in another second she felt his soft lips planting kisses on her neck till her ear and bit her ear bone her breath was increasing and heartbeat to)

Sid: U drive me crazy  and today I can lose my control in the office also because u are looking Dam hot

(Avu blush and hit his arm)

Sid:Haey u will kill me by your blushing.

(After saying this he started coming near to her lips and)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So guys how was the chapter comment down and thank you for your support and love.