Chapter 7

So in the last part, u saw that a boy came from which Avu got scared and Sid got angry with him
.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

(NEXT)

Person: Sid way u always come between me and Avu.  (In an irritated tone) By the way, I must say Avu u are looking dam hot and sexy In this and why are u hiding from me come on baby.

(SUDDENLY HE RECEIVED A PUNCH AND IT WAS FROM SID AND HE WAS BEATING HIM LIKE ANYTHING HE WAS REALLY ANGRY AND IT WAS REALLY VISIBLE)

Sid: How dare u Manjul talk like this about my Avu.

(SO YES GYES HE IS Manjul Khattar
HE CRAZILY LOVED AVU BUT NOT HER SOLE HE LOVED HER BODY HE THINKS THAT HE LOVES HER  BUT IT IS ONLY LUST )

Present ;
Manjul: Sid leave me how dare u touch me I will not leave u

(And he also started punching him both were punching each other till then a loud scream came)

STOP U BOTH OF U

And it was non-other than Avu she made herself stable and tried to control the situation and ran towards Sid and hugged him tightly and sid also reciprocate it. After backing off both looked into each other eyes then Avu turned toward Manjul and slapped him with so much force that from his lips blood started coming and she was slapping him continusilouly. Sid hugged her from back  and control her as she started crying)

Avu: U were really close to me Manjul but why did u did that to me why because of u I lost everyone and I almost lost Sid also everything happened because of u I hate u till my last breath Manjul and u say that u love me u don't u don't Manjul it's just lusting only lust just leave from my life *in anger *

(She broke down into sid arms and started crying really badly)

Manjul: No Avu it is not lust I love u and u will be mine and I will make sure.

Avu: seriously u are disgusting and still u can't understand that we both are made for each other so just leave our lives.

Sid: Shut the fuck up just go before I kill u with my own hands.