forty one.

deadly games❝round 1❞

deadly games
round 1

IT HASN'T BEEN LONG SINCE YOU HAD TO JOIN URUMI'S GROUP. For some reason, you kept associating her with Hatter, both being control freaks and making something that resembled an army. Or a cult.
In the meantime, other people were trying to team up with whoever seemed like a better choice. The man that used to stand in the center of the guardroom before the game started, unremorsefully began to bully one of the men into telling him his sign. Downstairs, the last player that joined started to team up with a guy that you haven't exactly paid any kind of attention to before. He went unnoticed until the game started, which was strange enough for you to start thinking that there was something off about him.

You felt pathetic as you had to be civil around Urumi and her team, but you went on thinking that it was for the best. Once you'll know that they told you a wrong suit, that's when the game will truly begin. In this certain moment, it was all manipulation and sugared words that held a worse meaning behind them. Soon, it will become something worth of the penitentiary where everything was happening.

"What do you all say about them two?" Urumi suddenly asked pointing to Chishiya and Ippei.

Chishiya would probably agree to it, thinking that it was better to stay off from her entire team's radar. Even though they'll eventually start killing each other, it will take some time, in which making enemies won't be the best idea.

"They're alright, I talked to them a little before." you lied and that was her green light to go over to them.

"Hey." she started talking to them as she kept approaching. "Do you wanna join our team?" she asked and then Chishiya made eye contact with you. Through it, you gave him approval. "No pressure or anything."

"It's not that I don't want to." Ippei told her.

"Okay. We'll join the group." Chishiya agreed. His acceptance made Urumi smile and walk away. Her little team following behind, including you.

  "Do you want to join us?" one of the women asked another man and he agreed while bowing.

  "Welcome to the group. Welcome." the first man that joined said it for the three new members.

  Then, Urumi positioned herself in front of everyone part of her group.

  "So I'm gonna go first, okay?" she asked even though you knew she wouldn't accept 'no' for an answer. Like Hatter. They would've gotten along very well. "I hope you all will give me the right answer." she said after she turned around. Her collar showing the Heart suit.

  "Oh, Urumi, yours is... is a Heart." the first girl that joined her answered. Everyone quickly agreed and it was predictable that they wouldn't lie in the first round. Unless the Jack wanted to take action from the very beginning. "Okay, will you please do mine next?" the same girl asked everyone.