Episode 4

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to do a obstacle course while wearing some bug eyed glasses, some did great while others did terrible, in the end, the Hailskys lost the challenge and before the elimination, faker sky managed to find the immunity idol, however, she didn't use it on the day she found it, because mini took the hurl of shame home, who will lose the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Ava: man, finally winning, that feels very good.

Ash: yeah, I mean, who could've known who left the island next on our team.

Ava: who knows, could've been me.

Ash: yeah, but we should sleep for our next challenge tomorrow.

Ava: you're correct.

(*they were about to sleep until the camp speakers turned on*)

The camp speakers: ATTENTION ALL CAMPERS, I KNOW THAT ITS ALREADY NIGHT, BUT ITS TIME FOR THE CHALLENGE, ALL I CAN PROMISE IS THAT WHOEVER LOSES WILL ATTEND ELIMINATION TOMORROW NIGHT!

Ava: great, guess we gotta go out.

(*after everyone got out*)

Java: thank you for helping out green.

Green Imposter: whatever.

Java: anyways, todays challenge is a scavenger hunt for three creepy souvenirs, you will need to look in a haunted forest, a pet cemetery, and a cave, the first team to reach the location will get a special clue, however, be careful for traps, and before you ask what does the spider mean, there's a giant mutant spider running loose around here, if you happen to get capture by it, then you are sorta out of the challenge until your team frees you, you'll be penalized for each team member not present, now go!

(*everyone runs off*)

(*after they managed to find the three souvenirs*)

Nusky: ok, so far, nobody was taken, that's very good!

Amy: yeah, we'll defeat that spider in no time, right orchid and Ava?

(*no response*)

Amy: ava, orchid, where are you guys!

Black Yoshi: just forgets about them, they worthless anyways.

Amy: they are not worthless, they're my friends!

Black Yoshi: yes, they are!

Amy: no, they ain't!

(*a rivalry started between black Yoshi and amy*)

(*a few minutes later*)

Nusky: ok, so it's just me and you Amy, we can win for this team.

Amy: yep, still can't believe that Yoshi guy thought my friends were worthless.

(*Nusky and Amy enter a cave and see everyone trapped*)

Nusky: holy shit.

Amy: auntie ava, orchid!

Orchid: oh, hey Amy.

Ava: hi Amy.

(*meanwhile with black yoshi*)

Black Yoshi: they better give me something so damn good for saving their asses, maybe the new call of dooties game.

(*some spider drool hits black Yoshi*)

Funkin Battle Revenge Of The Campजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें