Episode 10

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to face their fears head on, some actually managed to do it while others failed to succeed, the Hailskys 2.0 were given a opportunity to gain double the points and win the challenge if Nusky stayed in a room with faker sky for a whole hour, nusky ran away for some reason saying that she didn't want to die, making her team lose, however, it wasn't Nusky who was sent hone, it was ava, proving that if you expose your friendships with the other team near your teammates, wouldn't be great, who will lose the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Ash: Amy, are you alright?

Amy: well, no, my auntie is now eliminated and now it's just me and my friend orchid.

Ash: well, it's alright amy, you can try to win for her, both you and orchid.

Amy: really?

Ash: yep!

Amy: thanks ash.

Ash: anytime.

The camp speakers: ATTENTION ALL CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR CABINS FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!

(*after everyone got out of their cabins*)

Java: hello campers, tonight's challenge will be pretty simple, it's gonna be who can stay awake for the longest, you'll all have to stay awake for your team, the last camper standing will win invincibility for their team, the time starts now.

(*24 hours later*)

Java: wow, you guys managed to last a entire day without falling asleep, well, except for Britknee and orchid.

(*mighty.ZIP grabs amy and pulls her aside*)

Amy: what is it now?

Mighty.ZIP: look, sooner or later, you or I will be voted out for being in a alliance with Ava.

Amy: yeah, that's true.

Mighty.ZIP: so, here's this, my alliance and your alliance combined together, we'll be unstoppable during the merge.

Amy: hmmmmm, let me think about it ok?

Mighty.ZIP: alright then.

(*a few days later*)

Java: wow, exe and zip, you guys are still up.

Sonic.EXE: yep, sleep is for the weak.

Mighty.ZIP: I agree.

Java: well, I didn't want to come to this but since you're both being stubborn, I'm gonna have to make you both fall asleep with the most boring story ever.

Sonic.EXE: and what is that?

Java: the history of Canada.

(*sonic.exe sighs*)

Sonic.EXE: fine.

(*100 pages later*)

Java: ok, if any of you needs to use the bathroom, now your chance.

Sonic.EXE: I can hold it in Java.

Mighty.ZIP: but can you hold it in for the next hundred pages.

Sonic.EXE: never mind.

Java: you gotta hurry up though exe.

Sonic.EXE: fine.

(*a few minutes later*)