Episode 14

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants competed against eachother in a snowball fight, most people remember the location while others thought it was something new added to the island just there, Amy tried to warn everyone about the dangers on the mountain but people thought she had hypothermia and was just imagining it, in the end, she was telling the truth, and everyone almost got attacked, however, I managed to teleport us back to the campgrounds before they can attack us, in the end, mighty got eliminated and we reached the merge with our eight players, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Sasha: well girls, we did it, we finally made it to the merge.

Nusky: yeah, it was kinda difficult, but we managed to pull through.

Orchid: yeah, let's just hope that things don't get any worse while we're here.

The camp speakers: ATTENTION ALL CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR CABINS AND MEET ME IN THE KITCHEN OF THE CAFETERIA FOR YOUR FIRST MERGE CHALLENGE!

(*after everyone left their cabins and met java in the kitchen of the cafeteria*)

Java: good morning mergers.

Armaros: hey java, so, what's today's challenge?

Java: todays challenge is gonna be simple, there are eight keys hidden around in this kitchen, after you find a key, go to the scrapyard and use it on one of the cars, all keys work, there is also a key with a yellow hook which will give you the fast car, then, you'll have three locations to place a signature on, the rock wall, the spooky tree, and, the top of the totem pole, first person to put a signature on those landmarks will win safety for tonight's elimination AND will get to choose one player of their choice to be eliminated, that's right, tonight's elimination is a double.

Nusky: oh no.

Java: well anyways, start searching, I'll be waiting at the totem pole for you guys.

(*during the challenge on faker Skys POV*)

"Java": attention campers, this is java speaking, three landmarks wasn't enough, so I added a fourth one, you need to spray paint the giant cheese sculpture in the middle, make sure you have enough spray paint, Java out.

Faker Sky: heh, looks like I have my plan set and ready for takeoff.

(*at the giant cheese sculpture*)

Nusky: ok, we're here Armaros.

Armaros: thank you, I'll be tagging that first though.

Nusky: no!

Armaros: what did you say!

Nusky: I said no, I ain't gonna be used by you when I know there's a danger here!

Armaros: wow, I actually didn't know.

Nusky: really?

Armaros: yeah, so how about this, you let me win this challenge and I'll help you get rid of that danger, deal?

Nusky: fine, deal.

(*Nusky and Armaros shake hands*)

Armaros: now, who is this danger that you say?

Nusky: well, shes...

(*faker sky comes along and spray paints the sculpture first*)

Java: THE SCULPTURE!