Episode 15

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to race around the camp in go karts to spray paint the locations of a rock, a tree, and a totem pole, however, somebody by the name of Tord decided to trick them and make a fourth landmark, being the cheese sculpture, however, he was found out and sent hurling, in the end, not only Amy was eliminated, but Bosip was also eliminated, leading to their hurl, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Orchid: can't believe Amy is actually gone, now it's just me and exe left.

Nusky: well, I tried telling Armaros that the evil was somebody here.

Orchid: so you told him amy was the evil!

Nusky: no, I was gonna tell him that faker sky was the evil, that other form of hers isnt for helping others, it's for...

(*faker sky enters the cabins*)

Faker Sky: hey girls!

(*Nusky screams and enters her bed quickly*)

Faker Sky: jeez, what's up with her?

Sasha: don't know, don't care.

The camp speakers: ATTENTION ALL CAMPERS, PLEASE REPORT OUT OF YOUR CABINS FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!

(*after everyone got out of their cabins*)

Armaros: hey, what's with the blimp?

Java: well, we decided to bring one contestant to demonstrate the challenge, everyone, say hello to last seasons finalist, Skeebo!

Skeebo: let's hurry this up punk, the papers say challenge demonstrate only.

Java: yeah, I know, so, get talking Skeebo.

Skeebo: fine, this challenge is a ring race, those giant hoops that are being held up is what you guys need to go through, the person who goes through the most wins.

Java: so, I'll let you all have a hour to build your flying machines, after that, you'll take off.

(*1 hour later in Java's blimp*)

The blimps intercom: OK CAMPERS, THE HOUR IS UP, GET IN YOUR FLYING MACHINES, AND START MOVING IN THREE...TWO...ONE...G...

(*somebody hits java and the other co hosts and throws them out of the blimp*)

Skeebo: sorry, but I ain't leaving without the one million dollars that I rightfully deserved!

(*java and the other co hosts land on the ground*)