Episode 12

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the campers played a game of hide and seek, the seekers were mighty.ZIP and Ash for the Hailskys, and black imposter, sonic.EXE, and faker Sky for the Sussybakas, in the end, the Sussybakas managed to win the challenge, and ash was sent packing for home, who will lose the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Bosip: can't believe ash is out, now I need to win for him, Bob, and Blu.

Mighty.ZIP: well, you can try to do it, I mean, you still have me as a roommate for you.

Bosip: yeah, I guess you're right.

The camp speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR CABINS FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!

(*after everyone got out of their cabins*)

Java: hello campers.

Orchid: hey java, what's the challenge for today?

Java: todays challenge is gonna be a challenge of skill, please, all of you, take a seat at your assigned table.

(*after everyone got sat at their assigned table*)

Sonic.EXE: ok, can you tell us what the challenge is now?

Java: todays challenge is say uncle.

Amy: ok, uncle.

(*java facepalms himself*)

Java: not like that amy.

Amy: but you told me to say uncle.

Java: amy, that's today's challenge.

Amy: ohhhhhh.

Java: now, as I was saying, this challenge is say uncle, how it works is simple, one at a time, one of your teammates will come and spin this wheel, you'll be given a challenge to complete, which, you need to last ten seconds in it, once you complete it, you have the option to pick a opponent from the other team and their challenge, if they fail, then they're out of the challenge, if they complete it, then you're out of the challenge, if you fail your challenge, you are also out, when it comes to the final person on both teams, whoever was next will do the dare, and if they complete it, their team wins, if they fail, then their team loses.

Sonic.EXE: ok, got all of that written down.

Java: since amy wanted to take the whole "say uncle" thing literally, she'll be first.

Amy: yep, I deserve this.

(*amy spins the wheel and it lands on the turtle*)

Java: the turtle, how this will work is that you need to stand in front of the goalie net while sun shoots snapping turtles at you, if you move away from the goalie net, then you lose.

(*amy gets in front of the goalie net*)

Java: ok, now go!

(*the timer starts as sun starts shooting snapping turtles at amy with Amy dodging for 10 seconds*)

Java: and Amy manages to make it to the next round, Amy, do you wanna choose somebody from the opposing team to go up and do a dare of your choice.