Chapter 12

As promised ;), 22 votes this time? :)

Hope you guys like it! :DD I have a huge test coming up since all the teachers are trying to squeeze everything in before the break :S WISH ME LUCK! And also don't forget to leave me your thoughts on the chapter after you're finished reading it!(:

-Aii

Chapter 12

"Why the f-?" I glared at the man in front of me.

He narrowed his eyes at me for glaring at him.

"Why did you slap me?" He finished his sentence in an exasperated tone.

"Not because you just told me some gigantic lie, noooooo. And also tired to tell me who I can and cannot be with." I crossed my arms and scoffed.

Really? Cupid's son? What does he take me for? I mean I'm gullible, sure, but not that gullible. I can tell what's the truth from a lie thank you very much, and this? This was definitely a lie. No doubt about it.

"I'm not lying!" Damon groaned frustratedly.

"Okay, sure." I rolled my eyes and snorted.

His hand shot out and took a hold of my right shoulder, pinning me to the wall I didn't realize I was this close to, with one hand.

"I'm. Not. Lying." He bit out through clenched teeth, his eyes heated.

"And, I'm. Not. Buying. It." I bit out in the same tone.

He was about to say something when someone cut him off.

"Payton? Could you come down for a second?" My Mom's voice floated from the bottom of the staircase before Damon could say what he was going to say next.

"Sure." I replied before she even finished speaking, relieved for the excuse to get away from Damon.

I tried to pry away his hand, but it wouldn't budge, if anything his grip tightened. I winced and he loosened his hand immediately, running it through his hair. His angered expression softened as he took interest at the wall behind me with a slightly apologetic look.

"Look," He began, his eyes still not meeting mine.

"No," I said, catching his attention as his eyes finally met mine, but were not happy in the slightest. "You look, I have to go and you should leave before my Mom sees you. If Dylan was telling the truth and your actually his roommate or classmate or buddy or whatever, then she probably doesn't know your real age and that you're not a psychologist."

"Okay, just listen-" Damon started to look frustrated again.

I waved to shut him up and pushed past him easily since his grip had loosened. Unfortunately, I didn't get far since he caught hold of the collar of the shirt I was wearing and pulled me back, almost choking me win the process.