Chapter 06

Sorry this update took so long >.< Now I'm not going to say anymore until the end of the chapter so don't forget to read the A/N at the end!

Comment&Vote&Enjoy (<-- I know I know, I'm undeserving of your votes since I took so long to update 3: )

Chapter 06

Out of all the things that he couldn't chose for the condition, it just had to be this? Even about I told him about the whole situation, he refused to change it. Heartless. He's heartless I tell you! Why couldn't he be like a normal person and ask for something else? Slavery for a month, a car, drugs, something! But no, he wanted me to kiss someone who clearly had no interest in me. What am I supposed to do now? Just walk up and say "Hey, my psychologist wants me to kiss you so I don't have to pay him anymore." Uh, no. 

"I think she spaced out again." Lucy whispered past me to her brother who sat on my other side.

I pretended that the two of them weren't there and continued my raging fit inside my head.

"Do you think she'd come back to her sense if I threw my orange at her?" Lion snickered at his sister, and knowing him, he'd probably do it.

"She'll kill you if you do." Thank you.

I sighed and looked over at Lion tiredly. He had one arm raised with a slice of orange in his hands and the rest in his other to refill his ammo if he missed on his first shot. His arm came down immediately when he saw my look and smiled sheepishly.

"I was just kidding?" He shrugged, his voice ending on a high note.

I sighed again.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, want to tell us what's wrong?" Lion asked thoughtfully.

Both me and Lucy turned to him with a weirded out look.

"Well-" I was cut off before I could continue.

"Cool story bro." And he was out the cafeteria like a flash.

I started to crack up histerically.

"Um... Payton?" Lucy looked at me skeptically.

I couldn't answer her because I was still laughing. I think I've gone insane completely this time.

"Are you done now?" She rose a brow as I started to calm down.

I was too tired to be mad at Lion. And when I'm overly exhausted, this is what happens. I start to laugh histerically. Others just crash, some cry, some just look like zombies walking around, but me? I laugh. I laugh like a mad woman. I swear half of the cafeteria is looking in my direction. 

"Yes." I let out one last chuckle.

"You'll be the end of my social reputation I tell you." Lucy shook her head with amusement.