Chapter 25

*PLEASE READ* This is the last chapter everyone before the epilogue so I made it longer, hope you guys enjoy it :D Thank you all for all your comments and support :') And messages when you think I'm uploading too slow >.< Believe me, those helped me upload faster LOL Since I'll always have it in the back of my mind going "Must.... finish.... next... chapter... today..." teehee =3 Anyway, I'll try to get the epilogue up sooner, but I'm not certain because I have exams right now so please understand >< 

Also, my new book "Beauty and the Sarcastic Beast" will be up at the same time I post the epilogue so don't forget to check it out (: And if you do... I have another reminder at the end of this chapter.. .>.> LOL

-Aii

Chapter 25 

"When are we leaving?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen the next morning to see my Mom putting everything in boxes. 

My Dad was beside her, helping her lift the boxes to the side so there was room for her to place everything in the other empty boxes. I was surprised my Dad was home, it was actually a pretty rare sight. He usually got home really late at night and always leave after I had gone to school.

"Tomorrow," She answered in an offhandedly manner, probably so that the news wouldn't alarm me as much. Too bad it didn't help, I was shocked till the point that I just stood frozen at the door way.

"T-Tomorrow?" I asked in a disbelieving tone.

My Mom stopped her movements and turned to me, her expression said that the news shouldn't have been a surprise to me, but it was.

"We've been preparing for months Payton! We already have the new house ready and everything. You knew that your Dad already opened a new restaurant there, and left the one here in your Uncle's care," She stated information that I sadly was indeed informed of beforehand. I probably forgot because of the shock...

I opened my mouth, then closed it. 

"I have an appointment today," I muttered as I backed away from the kitchen and towards the front door before my Mom could get in another word.

I was supposed to have an appointment with Damon yesterday, but his secretary called and said he had to cancel. For what reason? I had no idea. I walked over to my car and glanced down at my attire before getting inside. Sweats pants, black tank top, and my lightly worn converses. Decent, it wasn't like I was going to see the president or anything, so this will do. Maybe if Damon saw the wreck of a state I was in, he wouldn't tease me as much today. I sighed. Damon... I won't be able to see him anymore when I move... My brother too, since he would still be studying here.

"Hey, I got the text," Lucy and Lion said at the same time when I picked up their three-way call request.

I didn't speak, but I knew that they knew I was still there.

"What are you going to do?" Lucy spoke first.

She already knew my whole predicament with Allan and Damon, excluding the fact that Damon's Cupid son... but the majority of it.