Chapter 15

OKAY SO BEFORE YOU GUYS GO OFF AND READ THIS CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO SAY.... hi =3 LOL okay but really, I really appreciate you guys reading this book and also to those of you who actually took the time to read this message :'D Anyway, I can't believe we actually got to 25 votes! =3 that's one vote then what I was expecting :') And also only in 4 days, 4 DAYS! O: and don't get me started by all your comments that made my day ;D

Shall we make magic happen this time as well? =3 24 votes again? :DD Btw for those of you that haven't voted for previous chapters, if you guys have time, mind going back and clicking that vote button? =3 well if you have time..

ANYWAY, ENJOY MY CHOCOLATE MONSTER! :'D Yes, that's what I shall be calling you guys from now on :3 

P.S. ONE LAST THING!! (sry this is longer than I meant it to be .. -__-") there'll be an appearance from someone you guys all love :'D YES, it'sssssssssss someone who starts with a D and rhymes with Belamon :3 (<--- okay in my offence it sounded a lot cooler in my head) Sorry my creative juices are running low -__-" I got like 4 hours of sleep last time, yeah... not cool, but JennaMarbles is seriously funny though swear a lot o-o anyway you guys should youtube her =3

NOW, ENJOY =3 don't forget to vote and comment! =3

Chapter 15

I watched with a horrified expression as I heard a bell to off in the arena. This wasn't going to end up well, I just knew it! I walked as close up to the ring as I possibly could with my hands around the ropes that surrounded it. The crowd burst into cheers as the twins started circling each other, light on their toes. I gulped.

"Be careful!" I called as Joey neared where I was standing.

He turned and gave a reassuring smile and wink before turning back to his younger twin with a look that could almost be classified as calm. Allan on the other hand, wasn't looking quite at ease. His hands were curled like claws, stiff and tense. And if looks could kill, his would've already murdered his brother. I wonder why they seemed to have such an intense rivalry against one another. It seemed as if all Allan wanted to do was beat Joey at everything, and by everything, I mean everything.

"Who is going to make the first move?" The MC called as he leaned forward in his seat, closer to the microphone in front of him.

My eyes glared in the host's direction before quickly returning to the ring. I watched closely and noticed a slight change in Allan's posture and expression. He was going to attack. I bit my tongue as I waited for the moment to happen. I yelped when he lunged towards Joey, biting my tongue and squeezing my eye shut at the same time. I swear my tongue wouldn't stop throbbing after that, but thankfully I didn't draw any blood. I heard a few fists being thrown and after it stopped for a while, I decided to peek open my eyes again. They were circling each other again, but this time Joey had a bruise forming on his right cheek and Allan had a split lip. Allan wiped the blood off with the back of his hand and pulled his lip back in a sneer. Joey was still quite calm.

"Enjoying the show?" A familiar velvety voice whispered from my left.

Somehow the voice could be heard over the crowd and noise, and the MC's constant narration of what was happening even though we could clearly see exactly what was happening. He probably gets paid way too much for his job just like the idiot beside me. I reluctantly ripped my eyes away from the ring, afraid if I looked away for even a second, that one of their heads would be ripped off.