Chapter 04

Now I have to get back to my projects... Sorry if it was a bit rushed :/ hope you guys like it anyway though! :)

Facebook like, Tweet, Google +1, Vote and Comment! :DD

-Aii<3

Chapter 04:

"Lion?" I gasped, my hand flew to where my heart was.

"What are you doing?" He came closer, confusion and suspicion clearly shown in his eyes as they narrowed in my direction.

"I, uh, had math club." It was the first thing that popped into my mind.

"Math club?" He scoffed.

I had to agree with him since I stunk at math, like, completely. It was probably one of my lowest marks to say the truth. I just didn't get all the equations and formulas.

"Yeah, to you know, improve?" I said with a weak smile, it didn't even sound believable to my own ears.

He didn't buy it. Of course he didn't, he was Lion after all. Sharp as a tack as always. Well, most of the time anyway. Realization flashed across his face as he looked between me and the locker.

"Is it about that letter...?" Lion raised a brow.

How did he know? Oh yeah, he over heard Lucy and I talking. But did he know what the contents of the letter was? Probably not.

"Um... Yeah. It was just a note from a teacher that they wanted me to give him." I shrugged nonchalantly and was surprised at how normal the sentence sounded coming out of my mouth.

"A note, huh?" He probed.

"Yup." I nodded, rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"I-" I didn't get to hear what he was going to say because to that moment one of the other soccer team members called him to get back on the field.

He casted me one more glance, making the "I'm keeping me eyes on you" sign before jogging off. I waved at him with an overly sweet smile as his retreating figure disappeared around the corner. I stood there with that idiot smile on my face because I was afraid he'd suddenly come back, until I heard the back door leading to the soccer field slam shut. I exhaled a huge breath, my face falling slack. That was definitely a close one. I looked left and right before I scurried off towards the parking lot so I could get home.

* * * * * *

"So did you give him the letter yet?" Lucy asked as she readjusted herself on my bed so that her head was dangling off and her feet were propped against my wall.

"Yup." I answered vaguely.

"And?" She raised a brow, turning her head slightly in my direction then back because the movement made her dizzy.