Chapter 3

“Ouch.”

She flinched with surprise.

She was surprised enough to forget her tingly butt for a moment.

The dresses she wore to work were comfortable and practical. If she had attended the banquet, she would have worn whalebone corset underwear and inflated her skirt tremendously, but now she was at work.

Therefore, she was wearing a simple dress that wouldn’t become a hindrance even if she sat at her desk all day to work or bother her steps when in a hurry.

His hand was about to brush under the wrinkled waist.

The folds of her clothes were gently rustling, and she could feel the sense that he didn’t touch beyond.

The thick fingers showed off their masculine charm.

The wrists and elbows, where delicate muscles were hidden, were elongated as if they were stretched by holding a standard human figure. The most popular game character in the real world wasn’t as perfect as Clyde.

A faint sensation gradually grew more prominent.

He broke through her poor skirt and conveyed his presence. She felt as if Clyde was touching her through the flailing hem without being rude enough to grab her hips.

She could feel a faint warmth.

It was such a brief moment that his body temperature couldn’t actually be transmitted, but her scorching buttocks felt like a sensation of heat from him.

Their gazes intertwined in the air.

As if she had pressed the pause button on a video, neither he nor she moved.

Edith couldn’t look away as if forced to stare at his features.

She would die of awkwardness and at a loss for a touch that came under her waist, but she just stayed still.

There was only silence in the space between the two of them, allowing them to breathe in and out three or four times.

“Ah…. Excuse me.”

The silky smooth voice made it less realistic.

Clyde’s masculinity, which was praised and admired by all characters except for the main bottom, wasn’t just the appearance.

The soft yet dignified tone stimulated her hearing.

“Ah–”

She vehemently followed only the exclamation.

Edith was an honest person inside who saw appearance before personality when looking at the opposite gender, so she couldn’t speak with her eyes fixed on his face.

The man’s hand glided along the creases of her skirt.

The curves of his wrists were so graceful as he swayed flexibly. It was as natural as trying to soothe her by simply reaching out his hand rather than trying to touch her sore buttocks. It was a moment where Edith, who had stood still, looked rather absurd.

But they knew even if they didn’t show it.

The strange airflow lingered for a while.

Clyde openly covered his mouth with his fist and looked away whilst she straightened her posture and wiped the hem of her skirt.

“I’ve never seen you before.”

On the day she was commissioned three days ago, he greeted several people at once, but he didn’t seem to remember.