Chapter 8

Adrian didn’t leave Edith’s side while rambling on about the long story, he leaned against the edge of the table and sat comfortably. The maid who brought refreshments had a hard time putting a teacup.

As the academy talk continued, Edith secretly changed the topic.

“I didn’t know you knew me. Actually, I was worried that you wouldn’t recognize the name Edith even though I was contacting you.”

“There’s no way. You’re the pride of our academy.”

“Ey, that’s not true. Isn’t it obvious that it was you?”

Recalling the memories of her school days when she graduated a few months ago, there were many things to talk about. Her tension had also subsided.

“What’s the use of a face that will get wrinkled when you’re old. It was your intelligence and talent that truly shined.”

“You’re too humble, Adrian.”

His beautiful, fine eyebrow frowned. He didn’t like the name.

“I’m sorry. Adri. I’m not used to it.”

Adrian who changed his expression was dazzlingly beautiful. His soft smile melted, dripping like a sherbet.

He was taller than the average height of an adult male, had a narrow waistline and a slim body, and his overall atmosphere was like a baby angel.

“Let’s meet more often so that you can say ‘Adri’ naturally.”

It was also said that these kinds of conversations that open up one’s heart were his specialty. Omega wasn’t only kind to one person.

Saying that they should meet often was only common courtesy, there was no need to think ahead and move on.

For example, it should be taken in the same meaning as when an ordinary person says, ‘See you often.’ Adrian was exceptionally impressive because he has a Godly beauty.

Therefore, Edith judged his behavior was different from flirting.

When the servant filled the teacup and left, only two people remained on the terrace under the awning.

“….”

An awkward silence passed for a moment.

Today’s temperature was so high, unlike spring weather, so it was slightly humid the moment after the breeze passed. Just as she was thinking about saying something and continuing their conversation, Adrian seemed stuffy and his fingers pulled around the neck of his shirt lightly.

His slender fingers crossed the neckline and climbed higher.

Then he took off the string that had tied his hair.

Long purple hair cascaded down.

Shruk….

The Arctic Aurora unfolded before her eyes.

‘He’s not trying to bewitch me. Absolutely not a temptation. It’s because it’s a hot day.’

Though she knew it in her head, Edith couldn’t help but be stunned by his long veiled hair and how he whispered.

“So–”

Even his small voice was like a fairy.

“Can I expect the reason why you suddenly asked to see me?”

His broad and slender shoulders leaned slightly.

She was on the verge of losing her mind at the gesture when his pretty face approached.