Chapter 24

Whether they should meet often and get acquainted with each other or try to have a more intimate relationship.

Peyton’s meaning was not easily discerned.

If it was normal, it means they should go on a date. However, since this is the 19-rated world, it could mean that they should have a deeper relationship.

Getting to know each other might come close to physical acts.

Edith had to hide the flesh-filled imagination that she secretly recalled. It was tough for her to maintain her aristocratic attitude.

“Are you saying we should get to know each other? While talking?” 

The man’s long legs twitched. Peyton bent his upper body to Edith and loosened his crossed legs.

His voice tone suddenly changed. When he lowered his voice, the atmosphere was created as if the two already had a special relationship.

“I want to do other things besides talking.”

“Other…?”

“Don’t you want to know how good a husband I am to you?”

He reached out his hand naturally.

It seemed to be put out like to escort or greet politely. She laid her hand on Peyton without much thought.

Peyton chuckled as if he were satisfied with something. As tall as his stature, his elongated hand slid in and overlapped with Edith.

He grabbed her wrist, then came in deeper and wrapped her forearm.

Their wrists grazed. Areas with unusually high body temperature were gently touched.

A hand long enough to hold a soccer ball in one hand reached her elbow and gave her a subtle stimulus.

“Ask me, Edith.”

The fingertips bent loosely and circled her upper forearm. The naturally curved contact area penetrated the side.

Although the dress worn in layers like armor and the men’s stiff coat were overshadowed, the delicate touch passed by her armpits and sides as if it was a coincidence.

It tickled a little, so Edith shrugged her shoulders. To be precise, it was more of a strange sensation rather than itchy.

“What do you want me to ask…?”

Peyton’s head, which had been floating far above, got close instantly.

She was terrified that he might accidentally bump her lips. She was startled and bit her mouth shut.

As she reflexively closed and opened her eyes, he waited at a really kissable distance. It seemed like it would come in as soon as her lips relaxed.

Instead of lips, their cheeks met.

“Anything about the body.”

There was an atmosphere of depravity in the small whispering voice. He showed by his actions what kind of demands he would like to receive.

Goosebumps rose at the touch of the man’s cheek.

The invisible fluffy hair tickled between their skins, and the lips that tried to convey the dense meaning remained in Edith’s ears.

She couldn’t even lift her head. It seemed like it would go straight into kiss mode if she had to.

“Come on, ask me. Maybe you should try kissing me.”