Chapter 18

Edith was perplexed by the awkward atmosphere. As she sat on the bench in his embrace, she fell gently on Clyde’s lap.

The large muscles of the man’s leg that like a horse’s thigh were clearly felt.

“That’s enough. I’ll take another seat.”

But she couldn’t loosen his forearms that were tightly wrapped around her waist. She appeared to be sitting motionless in Clyde.

Adrian had laser beams coming out of his eyes. His eyes that were staring at the Crown Prince were almost mutiny.

She worked hard to weave the main characters in her way, but the atmosphere was cold and ice arrows were flying around. Neither of the two showed any signs of favorability.

The attempt to twist the original was good, but the flow of the story was flowing strangely. It bothered her that it was expressed as “==” rather than Adrian’s name when the original story’s passage appeared earlier.

“Sir Raymond, raise the flag and call the servant. I’ll have to get Edith’s shoes for her to change into.”

Adrian set up a flag to call the servants according to his orders.

Then he immediately knelt in front of Edith. Adrian’s hand touched the foot sticking out at the end of her skirt.

“Edith, did you hurt your foot?”

His hand that stroked the back of her foot was gentle. It was in contrast to the tension between the two men.

“It’s all right. You can just leave it….”

Adrian removed the shoes from her limp foot, giving no room for refusal.

Her bare foot was placed in his hands.

She could do nothing about it, whether it was carried by Clyde or grabbed by Adrian.

To make him stop, she had to harden her face and put on a straight face to make him stop, but she couldn’t.

He wrapped his hands around Edith as if wrapping a present. The foot was covered with delicate palms. His clenched fist was warmer than her walking feet.

“Your foot…”

His fingers that slowly massaged the center of her foot’s sole were like playing piano. With his thumbs, he rubbed the back of her foot.

A tickling sensation ran up to her calf.

“What’s wrong with my foot?”

“It’s cute.”

Edith didn’t know what to do when he stretched out her toes which had been curled one by one. It was awkward and very embarrassing.

“S-stop touching that.”

Adrian, who wanted to see her ankle, which was fine, was busy fumbling with her foot after he took off her shoes.

One hand was used as a footrest and the other came up to the ankle. He raised his head, gently touching inside her ankle bone with his fingertips.

When his beautiful eyes were bent into a streamlined shape, a smile that melted like soft ice cream was created on the world’s best beauty.

“… Yes.”

Even his voice was hoarse.

Edith forgot to step aside and was mesmerized by the beauty unfolding before her eyes. Her standard of looking at men was unconditionally first and foremost appearance.