Chapter 17

Clyde’s head, which had been hung high, gradually drew closer.

At that moment.

“Edith?”

A clear voice like dawn came from not far away.

A smooth, clear voice with a higher tone than Clyde and fits right into the ear.

Edith reflexively pushed her hand away from Clyde and looked back at the person who called her. The face made of clear skin like clear water was staring at the two of them, unable to hide a look of surprise.

“Adri…”

She didn’t expect to run into him like this.

Somehow, she was walking too slowly. When the two of them set off first, the servant went to pick up Adrian, but he was caught up in the gap.

She had made the original top and bottom meet in the worst situation.

Was it because of the feeling that Adrian’s lower eyelids looked like they were slightly distorted? The flesh that had risen thickly and made his beauty stand out was narrowed down.

The bewildered gaze alternated between Edith and Clyde. Staring at his hand that was still wrapped around her shoulders, he realized Clyde’s identity with his luxurious sleeve decorations and attire.

“Greetings to Your Highness, I’m Adrian Raymond, Count Ryan III of the Sky Ice Cliff. It’s an honor to meet you unexpectedly.”

He bowed politely with one knee and arm folded; he bent his purple hair, which was loosely tied and stretched back, at a polite angle.

Clyde received Adrian’s greetings in a dignified manner.

“Thanks to Edith, I’m meeting Sir Raymond at the palace.”

“I’m grateful.”

“I just found out that the two of you are friends. I’ll allow you to walk often.”

Adrian raised his head and his face wasn’t bright at all. He might have seen the special relationship between Edith and the Crown Prince.

The atmosphere was very cold.

“I will be grateful for your words. Then I’ll come to see Edith often if you excuse me.”

Adrian picked up on Clyde’s formal words. It was nothing more than her declaration that she would meet her often.

Edith took a step back and took Clyde’s hand away from her, and this time Clyde’s eyes became fierce.

The shining golden eyes were like wolves.

“What’s the matter, Edith? Hold my hand.”

As if he didn’t know, he came up to escort her again.

Something was out of the ordinary. The meeting between the two of them didn’t go as planned.

She expected it would work out somehow if he just greeted him, but a completely different aspect unfolded.

Since they were the original story’s main characters, shouldn’t they have a feeling that attracts each other like a magnet? But what? No matter how much she looked at them, there was no sign of a special feeling blooming between the two men.

Adrian glared sharply while consecutively keeping the law, and Clyde acted like her lover, exercising his ownership over her.

She needs to change the mood. The original plan was to tie them together and sneak out.