Chapter 6

Leo's pov

Does it fit?

Seb asks me after I tried his fourth t- shirt in a row. He looks disapprovingly at the piece of fabric I'm wearing currently before gesturing me to remove it.

"I'll get you another one." He says determinantly and disappears into his room.

We've been doing the same thing for last half an hour. After I got rid of my wet clothes he offered me one of his t-shirts which is little too small for me comparing our frames and then the same scene continued for the next four. So I am currently standing infront of the bathroom mirror, half naked waiting for my mate.

"Here, try this one " He orders handing me the next one, avoiding looking at me by any chance. I reach for it finding it amusing.

"This one's fine " I say looking at my reflection,he lifts up his eyes, excitedly,meeting mine in the mirror, our gazes lock for a fraction of second.

Those chocolate browns mesmerizing me like they always did, we keep staring into eachother's eyes until he snaps out of it and looks somewhere else.

"Definitely better than the others" He comments sweeping his eyes through my body, he steps closer reaching for the collar and smoothing down the fabric there. The action taking both of us by surprise. Before I get to react to his touch, he takes off his hand right away and awkwardly placing it at his back.

"Your clothes smell good" I comment mindlessly to dissolve the awkward atmosphere but it fails it's purpose as Seb just nods not looking at me still.

"I think we should head down stairs" Sebastian reminds me looking at the clock that it's time for dinner, normally I eat pretty late but Seb's family has very constructive timings for every meal so I am trying to go along with them, even though my stomach is currently numb to hunger.

The dinner table is already set up with various dishes by the time we head there, the fragrances of various flavours invading my nose, stirring up the hunger levels in my stomach.

"I made some continental dishes according to your taste." Seb's mom says looking at me as we sat at the table serving us each dish one by one. I give her my genuine smile being touched by her efforts.

"They all look very delicious" I reply digging in not wasting any time, I put a spoonful of the first dish into my mouth, the delicious flavours bursting in an instant as the savoury sauce does it's magic, I take my time chewing on the bite not in a hurry to take the next one.

I forget everything around me as I indulge in the flavours of the best food I have had in a while, only coming back to my senses when I feel eyes on me and I look up to find Seb and his mom both watching me with a fond smile on their faces making me suddenly conscious.

" I'm glad you like them " She says before she starts eating as well. And the rest of the meal continues with occasional chatting, with mostly his mom asking few questions about our life in the pack and Seb answering for both of us as I continue eating in peace.

"When is Lyra returning?" Seb asks her mom about his sister in between his bites. Seb is very fond of his sister and his family as a whole. He constantly keeps checking up on her when he's not around fulfilling the duties of an older brother very well.

"She should be here by morning" His mom checking the clock, He nods finishing his meal.

"She's not much at home these days, what's the deal with her school?" Seb says, his voice a little worried.

" You know how it is with human schools, they always have something at hand, a science trip or a camp and when it's not her school, she goes for sleepovers at her friends house." She says shrugging her shoulders.