Chapter 9

Seb's pov

"Are you going to be okay?" Glen asks once we got out of the car.

"Yeah-- Sure,we got this." I reply affirming him. We have burdened him enough.

"We? I don't think he contributes." He chuckles as he points at Leo. He's currently half hanging on my shoulder babbling something, almost half asleep.

"No! I mean yeah. It's fine."

"Okay then. Call me incase you need anything." Glen suggested as he drove away, starting the car.

I let out a sigh I've been holding as I turn towards the house.

God! He's heavy.

By the time I unlock the door by tapping in the code and stumble towards the door, his weight is completely crushing me. I was heaving by the time I managed to drop him onto the couch and settle beside him with a sigh a relief.

The clock on the wall is already ticking two in the morning and I gave up my hopes of a good night sleep for this day too. My eyes burnt from all the exhaustion and lack of sleep in the past few days. I turned around to glare at the sleeping figure responsible for it but soon found my frustration vanishing as I found the similar tiredness in his eyes, even when they are closed. His under eye skin almost resembling a bruise and his lips pale and dry.

Atleast one of us is getting some sleep tonight.

I forced myself to get up and grab some water from the kitchen. I didn't realise how thirsty I was until I took the first gulp and soon downed the whole bottle. He must be thirsty too.

"Leo!" I tapped on his shoulder gently in hopes of waking him. He stirs a little in his sleep, turning to the side and he attempts to open his eyes with more taps, fluttering them open and close until he finally focuses on my words.

"Here, have some water." I ask him, inching the glass near his lips.

The position he is in making it difficult so I support his chin up to let him have a better access to the glass.He opens his mouth and drinks it in few gulps. He settles down once the glass is empty and closes his eyes.

I got up from the crouching position and started to make my way to the kitchen until he startles me by grabbing my hand.

"Don't go." He asks, his voice groggy from the intoxicated state he is in.

"I'm not-"

He pulls me down onto the couch before I can even finish my sentence.
The force making my legs loose balance but he holds me right in time as he gently places me on his lap, with my legs straddling his thighs. The position making my brain go haywire as I have no other option but to hold on to him. The intimacy of it is more foreign than anything.

"Sorry! I'm so.... sorry! Just don't- leave me" He keeps going on, his words muffled as he keeps his lips pressed to my shoulder, the sensation making my body burn all over. I keep my head low unable to look him in the face.

My eyes shot wide open when I feel his teeth graze over neck. My body shivers, in response to the electrifying jolts of pleasure which overwhelms my body as he continues nipping the skin there. I move my hand to squeeze his bicep as a signal to stop his torture but it only encourages him to bite further.

"-our bond. We should complete our bond."

It takes few moments for my muddled brain to register the words he whispered. All the previous hesitance leaves me and the panic kicks in, trying to lift my body off of him.

"Leo! Stop!"

My pleas only fall on his deaf ears and his grip on me only grows tighter. The  state of helplessness and panic settles in as I internally cry at my inability to stop him. Soon the shirt I'm wearing gets drenched in sweat making it stick to my skin.