Beating Minecraft blind..

Tittle: Beating Minecraft Blind..

Tommyinnt goes blind due to a accident. - Do I need to explain it? He can't see. Boom!

Words: 1859
Written: February 9 2023
Corrected:
Upload: march 28th 2023

You can request!!

———
It all happened so suddenly.

"Tommy! Stop killing me!" Wilbur fake cried. They where streaming playing bed-wars. Tommy and Wilbur where on a team and Techno and Phil where on another.

"Sorry!" He apologized not meaning to knock the other off the bridge. "Tommy! Come down stairs please!" Called his mum.

"Wait can we pause my mum needs me" he asked. "Yea sure mate" Phil said so the younger got up leaving the room. He went downstairs to where his mum was.

"Yea mum?" He asked turning to face the kitchen. There stood his mum struggling to open a bottle of cleaning spray.

"The spray bit wont work and I can't open it to see why" she said. "Mum why couldn't you just wait I am streaming!" He asked. "Sorry! But am cleaning now so I need it right away" she said in her strong British accent.

"Alright Mum give it to me" he said.

She passed it over and he tried straying it but nothing came out like she said. So he put it up to his eyes to see if he can spot the problem and he accidentally sprayed it into his eyes.

"OW" he screamed. "Tommy that's bleach!" She said panicked. "Mum it burns!" He yells. She panicky ran to get her phone to find out how to safely help his eyes and she couldn't find it.

"Tom where your phone?" She asked panicky. "Desk!" He said to panicked to say more. She ran up the stairs to his room and grabbed his phone. Quickly she googled it. "Aw fuck" she said running back downstairs.

"Rinse it" she said. She forced him to duck under the tap and starter the water.

"Did the burning go down?" She asked. Witch he nodded. "Ok let's go where going to the hospital" she said. "No Mum am streaming I can't" he said. "Tom you just got bleach in both eyes. That's not good you could go blind" she said.

"Just let me end then we can go" he said. She knew he wouldn't leave without ending so she helped him up the stairs. He couldn't see shit when his eyes where open.

She helped him to the chair and get the headphone back on.

"Am sorry but I need to end I just got bleach in my eyes and need to go to the hospital" Tommy said. "Are you ok?" Asked Phil. "Yea I'll be fine just need to make sure I don't go blind. Byee" he said ending the steam and leaving the call.

They drove to the emergency room and she grabbed a number going to find a seat. "365 come to desk b" was said though the intercom. "That's us get up" she said. She directed him to the desk and she sat down in the chair grabbing the phone.

"What's the issue?" The resepsonis asked. "My son accidentally sprayed bleach in his eyes. We rinsed it out but he says it still hurts and when he dose open his eyes he can't see nothing" she said. "Right if he doesn't get help now he will be blind I'll get a doctor straight away" the person said. Soon a doctor came out.

"Hey son are you the one who got bleach in there eye?" A doctor asked. "Yes"

He was brought in and his mum was forced to wait in the waiting room as he got help.