Broken deafonator

Tittle: Broken deafonator
(I though it was funny ok)

Tommyinnt is deaf, he wears hearing aids. He was born with 15 dB of hearing in each ear, meaning he's had significant hearing lost meaning he's almost fully death and relied fully on his hearing aids to be able to hear.

Request:
sick/disabled: Tommy
Sickness/disability: Tommy is deaf
Plot: Tommy is death and uses hearing aids and on call one time he falls off his chair and they break.
The requester: HeheMj4

Others: Sbi

(Fun fact I use to call the IBS cause it got mixed up in my brain)

Words: 647
Written: November 28th
Corrected:
Upload: Novem 29th

———

"Noo! Dad, tell Wilbur to stop killing me!" Tommy complained, they where playing some random shooter game on Roblox. "Tommy stop complaining to Dadza!" Wilbur fought back. "Why can't I, because you know he'll take my side?" Tommy asked confidently.

"Boys stop fighting," Phil laughed.

Wilbur ignored him, continuing to fight, jokingly, "no because you'll stress the old man out." "Hey!" Phil said.

"Ha! Phil, Wilbur just called you old!" Tommy laughed, they can see him lauging hard trough his camera, as if it's the funniest thing in the world.

Making the rest of them break out in laughter, Tommy was laughing so hard he fell out his chair.

"Oh, Tommy you ok?" Wilbur asked, you can still hear his laugher in his voice.

Tommy sat up and all there laughter stopped seeing the kids face. He looked worried.

"Tommy?" Phil asked as if his headphones weren't clearly off his head.

He sat back in the chair, something in his his hand that they couldn't see. He put his headphones back on.

"You alright Tommy?" Techno asked. He broke out in a small cry, seeing as he couldn't understand techno, he could hear his voice but not his words.

Like you know when your listening to your siblings talk through the floor and you can make out there voice but not what there saying? That. (I once paused my tv to listen in then tried turning up the volume to hear them)

"Bud what happen?" Wilbur asked. "Tommy please talk to us. Did you get hurt?" Asked Phil.

Tommy gulp looking up at the camera. "I broke my hearing aid, now I can't hear you," he cried.

They completely forgot he's deaf, techno didn't even know. They only knew because they can see his hearing aid when they meet up but they have never mentioned it, because he clearly didn't want to talk about it.

"Fuck, you can't hear us like at all?" Phil asked. "I didn't mean to break it, it just fell due to the impact and my hand landed on it, crushing it," he cried.

Making Phil know the answer is he can't hear shit. So he wrote in chat.

Sleepyboys

Philza: It's alright Tommy, it's not your fault.

Tommy was shocked seeing Phil use the chat. Only his parents and Freddy have accomidated him and that was when he was growing up, everyone he met was always rude about the it so he made sure people no more needed to accommodate him.

Tommy even when he spent a week at Tubbo's, he would lock himself in guest room until his hearing aids were charged, Tubbo knew he was insecure about it and tried telling him he didn't need to do that, but he didn't know if he could, other people have said that he doesn't need to hide it from them but then just get annoyed that he needed accommodations.

"Wait, your typing for me?" Tommy asked shocked.

"People are assholes, he was probably never treated well because of it, that why he never talked about it," Wilbur said sadly.

Phil: of course mate

Wilbur: sorry others are jerks

Techno: Let's type in Roblox chat, so we don't need to keep switching form Roblox to here.

Wilbur: Alright, also Tommy you keep talking out loud if you want.

"Thank you guys, I'll order a new one right after we end the call," Tommy said smiling.

Wilbursoot21: ##### STOPPP

Pigboy089: Tags

Wilbursoot21: #####

Wilbursoot21: # # # # #

Wilbursoot21: YOUR NAME MR, ####

Wilbursoot21: this game is ####### me off

Crowfather_: Mate you going to get your account band if you swear

Wilbursoot21: ####

Wilbursoot21: #####

Wilbursoot21: ####

He was kicked from the game making them break out into loud laughter, you would have tough the first to get band would be Tommy.