Overworked

Tittle: overworked
Words: 2048
Written: February 11 2023
Corrected: April 6th 2023

I don't think collage in the uk is the same as in Canada but what ever. Plus middle school Isn't a term they have I do apologize. Middle school is year 6 to year 8.

Tw: not taking care of oneself.

———

Tommy wanted to keep his fans happy and do college on the side. He told everyone he dropped out of college but instead he just moved to a online college where you learn online and go in person for test and shit well for the first semester. Well due to Covid.

Phil and a few others where worryed he was overworking himself so the lie saying he dropped out made them stop worryed. But nope he putting himself through school. He in school for a bachelor of social work degree. He wants to be a social worker later in life.

Specifically for foster kids and orphans. When he was younger his mum got sick and his dad wasn't around so he was stuck in a foster home for 3 weeks and they where the worst weeks of his life.

So he wanted to help kids in those situations. Since there not many good social workers out there.

He currently studying for a important exam. He need to get a good grade on this and all of this test or else he failing the scared 9 year old who just needed his mum. He didn't want to fail his younger self so he needs to get the best grades he can.

But he also can't disappoint the fans and so he currently also working on a extremely important project. Plus he needs to prepare the mods for the video he's recording text week.

He will be recording 3 videos. One for his tommyinnt channel and then one for his outlet channel. Then one for slime's channel.

He can do this.

"Fuck where is my note book?" He said getting up. He just filled a note book and he needed his spare one. FUCK WHERE IS IT!

He looked and looked and looked trashing his apartment in the middle of it. There was no notebook to be found.

Alright he lives close to a store if he walks fast enough he will arrive 5 minutes before closing and will be able to buy a note book. Yes he so smart!

He grabbed his keys and his wallet and then put his shoes and jacket on rushing out the apartment.

On the way there he listened to a pre recorded lesson whit his headphones he didn't need to worry about seeing what the professor was doing since luckily it's not really needed in this course.

It took him 40 minutes to walk there. He luckily timed it right. He rushed in and when straight to the art/book section. He found the notebooks and they had non of the good ones left. Just the crappy once's middle schoolers use to have a pretty notebook cover. And a crappy design so half it the pages can't get use due to it not opening properly.

"Fucking hell. Am going to fail, fuck!" He said angrily to himself. Right as he was about to walk away angrily and disappointed he seen one of the good notebooks put in the wrong place and with the crappy once's. He grabbed it thankfully and seen that it wasn't damaged to the point of unusable but a store like this never had intact note books. All what matters is it doesn't look like it has ripped out pages and there not folded so it's fine.

He quickly went to self check out and paid. On the way back to his apartment he unpauses his lesson and luckily finished it.

Luckily he just started so they are just mainly doing the non social stuff first then there going to do social stuff later. There just hoping if they delay it, Covid would be under more control and they can do it in person. He not exited about the social part due to the fact he has social anxiety. I know wired you wouldn't expect Tommyinnt the guy who live stream to thousand of people almost everyday would have social anxiety.