Memory loss.

Tittle: Memory loss.

Tommyinnt had memory issues.

Words: 1722
Written: Sep 29th 2023
Corrected:
Upload: Sep 29th 2023

———

As long as I can remember life's always been the same, wake up, contemplate the worths of getting up, read what I wrote in my notebook the day before and start my day. I don't remember much, but the morning always stick, I'm not sure why, maybe because it's the exact same each and everyday, or maybe I'm mixing one memory thinking it's multiple. I'm not really sure, I was told when I was younger I had a cyst on the part of my brain that is for memory's, they had to remove it for my safety and with it came a part of my brain. It's never been the same since.

Apparently not even when it was there, but man I can barely remember yesterday so I'll just take my parents words on it. I'm not sure why I can remember the cyst thing when I can't even remember my job. According to my notebook I'm a streamer/YouTuber. Witch makes since, some of my friends are. Underneath it, it says I keep it a secret from the internet and my friends. Not sure why though, but I'll trust my past self there's probably a good reason.

I reread over the information again, just hoping it will stick and then I left to go downstairs. I feel hungry and it says to go take my meds witch I know my dad has. "Hey Tommy, how'd you sleep?" He asked, I shrug. "As expected, let me get your meds, think you can get yourself a glass?" He asked. For the life of me I couldn't remember witch cabinet had the glasses in it, "umm," I say nervously. "That one," my dad pointed probably noticing my nervousness.

"Thanks dad," I say, right before I let out a nervous mumble, "just forgot." "It's alright Tom's I know something you forget things you usually remember, It's alright," he said witch I nodded with a small smile. I was lucky to get a supportive family. I don't think I could have made it this far without them.

— was trying a new pov turns out I don't like writing this was and I'm not good at it. —

He soon filled his glass with water and was handed the medication, the meds weren't for his brain, well not for the memory loss at least. It was for anxiety and depression. Witch he's been struggling with since he was 12 and only started being medicated a few months after his 17th birthday. Luckily it didn't make him feel like an emotionless person like some people who take these meds feel. It actually helped him positively even though he still has a lot to work on.

"You should go prepare, Wilbur wanted to call you at 11:30 it's almost then mate," his father said, "oh! Thanks dad I'll go do that now," he said rushing upstairs not exactly sure what his father meant by preparing, there was nothing indicating what he meant in his notebook and there's no way he didn't write it yesterday. If it was something important he would have said it right away. Right?

Soon after his pc booted he seen the message Wilbur sent.

Wilbursoot: message me when you're awake Tommy.

Tommyinnit: morning Wilbur, I'm awake now.

Not even a split second later he had an incoming call, by the one and only Wilbur soot.

"Wilburr!" He shouted excitedly into the mic. "Good afternoon gremlin child," he said in a quiet monotone voice yet straight after he bursted out into laughter, "I AM NOT A GREMLIN CHILD! I am infact a big man, such a big man I bean 800 pounds!" Tommy said fighting back.

"Yea sure, I would like to see you even try to lift me." "I would with my pinky," Tommy said confidently. "Maybe stick to two hands for now, don't want to break your child fingers," Wilbur said, a giant smirk on his face, witch Tommy could see due to his camera being on.