Chat calm down [part 2]

Tittle: Chat calm down [part 2]
This is part 2 of: Struggling with no diagnosis

Tommyinnt has a unknown disorder. Due to the author wanting to do what ever they want and don't want to be restricted by having a disorder stuff to follow. Plus I don't have any disorder ideas.

Words: 2808
Written: February 20 & 25 2023
Corrected:
Upload:

———

Tommy's now 17. Turns out the kid had a lot to say when he didn't know how to talk. He vary talkative but his family loves it!

He didn't talk for so long they are great full he learned. He was also really funny. So he put both of those into good use and became a streamer/YouTuber. Both his siblings and dad got pretty big on youtube/ twitch so he also started.

He was the one that gave them the idea. Well other then techno. Apparently his special interest was YouTube but didn't tell them scared that his parents wouldn't let them post on YouTube.

But Tommy gave the idea to Phil and Wilbur. He kept watching streamers on the tv. Mainly Minecraft and so they soon started watching with him and then they both pick up the activity.

Phil had lots of free time. He dosnt work since he was a stay at home dad for Tommy. When he started going to school at 10, he picked up baking but he sucked at it but continued not having anything else to do. A year late he started streaming.

He never went back to work due to Tommy having 4 hours long school days. No job was really assessable for him and Tommy can't be home all by himself due to his struggles. Wilbur started streaming and making youtube videos a month before there father.

And they found out about technos youtube channel 3 months after Phil began.

-

"Chat! Calm down! I'll tell you all about my childhood in a moment!" Tommy said into the mic.

A few weeks ago he told the internet about how he had a developmental disability growing up and that's why he doesn't go to school untill 10 and gets home at 2.

He then made a tweet saying in march witch is: is national developmental disabilities awareness month. He will make a stream about his childhood.

"Alright chat you ready?" Asked Tommy.

He explained how in the first year of his life his mother was super depressed. He got consent to shear everything he said. She blamed herself for how he struggles and everything. When he learned to crawl at 1 years old she started therapy and started getting better. At 3 he learned to walk. He sheared many different story's.

"Chat! Your guys want to hear about the time I went to Wilbur and technos school on parents night? It's such a stupidly funny story" Tommy asked. Witch chat of course spammed yes.

Tommy was 6 Wilbur and techno where 10. This parent night Tommy cried and cried his eyes out not wanting to stay home with Kristen. He wanted to be with his father and brothers. He loved his mother but he rather be with his siblings that day I guess. She didn't mind. She got a chance to deep clean the house since having people home while doing it is really hard.

So they went off. Techno was nervous. Teachers always gave him crap over not speaking. Even though he had a autism diagnosis, IEP (individual education plan), help teacher of his own and never spoke infront of any of them before. Tommy noticed his nervousness and layed his head on his shoulder.

Awwww

That's so cute!!

Teachers suck man!