Narcolepsy (mr. Innt)

Tittle: Narcolepsy (mr. Innt)

Tommyinnt had narcolepsy - Narcolepsy is a chronic neurological disorder that affects the brain's ability to control sleep-wake cycles. People with narcolepsy may feel rested after waking, but then feel very sleepy throughout much of the day.

Basically you pass out during the day and insomnia usually comes with the narcolepsy diagnosis.

Words: 930
Written: No clue I found this in a old draft from a sick fic I tryed to make a few months ago. But I accidentally edited that days I cant see and the revision history is shit and dose not work.
Corrected:
Upload: April 26th 2023

———

Todays a big stream I cannot miss. But I feel so tired. The past few days iv been really tired and randomly passing out and I do not know why. I just hope it won't happen today and if I feel like am going to I'll just say am going to the bathroom that's that.

"Tommy!" Tubbo yelled as I joined the call after starting my stream and talking to chat for a few minutes.

"Hey tubs"

"Hello tommy! You sound tired did you stay up editing again?" Asked Wilbur. "No I slept for like 13 hours still a bit tired I guess" he said.

"That's a lot of sleep you alright?" Phil asked.

"Yea am good. We ready to start the lore or are we all just going to talk about my amazing sleeping habits?"

"We can start" Wilbur said with a small chuckle.

2 hours into the stream I began to feel weird. I don't know how to discribe it but all I know is am about to pass out.

"A-bath-om" he said getting up right as he stood up he passed out falling to the floor.

"OH MY GOD TOMMY!" Was heard yelled though the call.

"Tommy!?"

They keep calling his name for around 6 minutes until they heard a groggily sound coming from the younger.

Slowly the top of his head appeared in frame as he looks around trying to figure out where he is.

"Tommy?" Asked Phil in a calm voice.

A small confused hum came from the younger ad he quickly get up and onto his chair.

"You ok? What happened?" Asked Phil. The others stayed quiet letting Phil see if he ok not to over welm him.

"Am fine I just passed out. I'll be fine" tommy says.

"This has happened before?"

"Phil where streaming can we talk about this after we finish the lore?" Tommy asked witch Phil agreed. After a hour they finally finished and ended streaming.

"So it has happened before?"

"Yea but am fine. It's not that bad. Only happened a few times"

"Tommy that's not normal you should go to the doctors" dream said worryly.

"I don't have the energy for that or anything. Am fine. Just trying to pass each day with using less energy as possible. I don't have time or energy to get checked out. I have a busy life" tommy says. "Fine but if you find yourself with a free day please go it's not normal

"I will don't worry"

-

He went 2 weeks later after passing out on stream for the 3rd time. Different streams though. They said he has something called narcolepsy. He told the group chat right away. It was sad to hear but there glad he got a diagnosis.

With narcolepsy there's also sleeping problems at night sometimes and his friends like to stay up with Tommy so he not alone. Tonight was a night tommy kept waking up after some pretty crazy dreams and couldn't seem to stay asleep and at some point couldn't fall asleep at all.

"Then a flying turtle came and told me drugs are the best way to see god in like not you will die from them but in you'll be high and you'll think your moms god" he was explaining his dream from earlier that night. It was now 1pm. They stayed awake all night with him. It was ovious he was tired.

"Then a random talking apple came and pre-preten-ed-" he stopped mid sentence then after a few seconds his eyes closed and he slid down his chair.

There use to watching it happen but they worry he gonna hurt himself every time. Luckily this time he didn't fully fall out his chair.

After around 13 minutes of them talking while watching the other, tommy began to wake up.

First thing he did was look around to figure out where he was.

"Oh-" he said looking at the call sitting up in the chair.

"Hey tommy. You alright?" Asked Phil seeing he back.

"Yea" he said going to fix his headphones to notice he can't move his hand or feel it.

He just looked at it confusedly as he just let it flop there. "Everything ok?" Asked wilbur.

"Yea- I umm. I can't feel or move my hand though" he said.

"Oh" Wilbur said.

"Iv done a bunch of research on narcolepsy and it happens it's called paralysis. Uh google says it can take take mouths for you to regain feeling sometimes years" technoblade says.

"Oh" tommy said.

"Here i just googled how to help some people say putting your hand in a hand brace to keep it straight will help remove tension in the muscles and may help recover faster. Plus it just will be easier to handle then a flapping hand" he said continuing.

"How will I make content if I can't feel my hand? Minecraft not a one handed game" tommy said.

"There's ways to make it is. You can change it so Q and E are your left and right clicks and R is your invatory then to love your mouse you can put your hand on it and use your arm to control. It might take a bit to get use to but it should work" techno said coming up with a good idea. It's technoblade of course he dose.

Tommy set that up and they played minecraft for 30 minutes to start trying to get him use to it untill he went to bed.

It worked. Luckily 3 months later he regained feeling.

🎉🎉