Mrbeast stoll my leg!

They where making a vlog for mrbeast where Tommy, mrbeast, Kris and Karl climed a mountain, they where all struggling hard. Yet Tommy kept making jokes about how easy it is. "It's-" he stop to catch his breath, "so easy, you guys are so out of shape," he said. "Wait Tommy watch out," Karl said yet the other feel down a whole witch trying to catch himself he grabbed on a bigish rock that feel down with him, seems like it was close to falling, they heard him yell in pain. "Tommy are you alright?," called mrbeast down the whole, flashing there flashlight they could see him it wasn't that deep.

"A- no," he said letting out a cry in pain. "Kris is on the phone she getting help, tell us what hurts so I can tell her to tell them for information," mrbeast said. "My leg crushed by a rock, I can't feel my foot, is that bad?" He asked the three look at each other worriedly, it's not good. "Um just stay calm and try not to move," he said. "God it is bad," he said his breath picking up. "Tommy let's do some breathing exercises ok? Breath in 2,3,4 hold, 2,3,4 breathing out, 2,3,4, hold,2,3,4 breath in, 2,3,4..." Karl continued and it helped Tommy. "T-thanks Karl, do you think one of you can call my mum? Please, my phone password is 0680," he said. "Ok I'll call, you keep him calm," mrbeast said, so him and Tommy just chatted. "How's your show planning going?" Asked Karl. "Good, ahh- um it going well," he said. "Do you know when your first show will be?" Asked Karl. "N-no not that far into the script yet," he said.

So they kept talking untill the paramedics arrived. "Ok guys that rock is in there hard, we go slowly and as safe as possible," said the captain of the firefighter. So they went in, Tommy was in excruciating pain.

"I'm just going to check out your foot, ok?" He said witch Tommy nodded.

"My daughter watch you on YouTube," he said, he wanted to try and distract him from the pain and the situation as much as possible. "R-really?" He asked. "Yes, they love you, my one daughter she 16, she started watching you two years ago then got my 9 year old hooked, witch I didn't like at first because of the swearing but you got them through Covid and mine and my ex wife divorce," he said.

"I-ah- I'm glad," he said it hurt like shit.

The guy looked at his boss and shook his head. "Wait what was that for? What was the shake of the head for?" He asked worriedly. "Your foot not getting any blood, we're not sure if we will be able to save it," he said, the was trying to keep his calm but he's claustrophobic and fucking stuck inbetween a rock and he can only feel the top of his tight, yet it was in excruciating pain. "We should lift him out, his leg a lost cause, his food and leg not getting blood up to his thigh and the kids clausophoic, there no point of doing it the slow way to have the very slim chance of keeping his leg, if we don't get him out soon he's going to pass out due to lack of air, he can't breathe due to the panic attack," they where trying to figure out what to do.

So they chose and went to do the plan. "This is going to hurt a lot, I want you to keep looking up ok? Don't look down, not at the rock or your leg," he said, so they started pulling him up and he yelled in pain, his leg was wrip off and the top of his thigh skin was a mess, mrbeast, Karl and Kris where shocked. They started doing anything to get the leg to stop bleeding. "FUCK OH MY GOD!" He said looking down at the leg. "Your going to be ok kid," he said.

He was given surgery at the hospital and his parents flew over to America to be with him. He was so tired and he felt so weak after the surgery. "Phil, Wilbur, hi," Tommy said answering the discord call. "Hey mate, how are you doing?" Asked Phil. "Super tired but no pain so that's good," Tommy said. "Yea, those drugs are amazing I assume," Wilbur said witch Tommy hummed closing his eyes. "Where glad your ok Tommy," Phil said, Tommy smiled. "Thank you," he mumbled before falling asleep. Phil and Wilbur stayed on the call, both mutting to let the other sleep. But they stayed doing there own things while texting.

The younger slept for 4 hours, the surgery and time zone thing hasn't stopped making him exhausted and it sucked.

"You guys are still here," Tommy asked shocked, "of course mate, I'd we can't be there in real life we be here though call," Phil said. "Nerd," techno said referring to what Wilbur said. Tommy look at him shocked. "Techno!" Tommy said. "Hey Tommy's, turns out your staying only a hour away from where I live so I decided to come meet you in pity," techno said witch a smile.

"Just admit that you love me tech," "nope I'm leaving," "fine fine".

Tommy was recommended to stay in America for while while proses of healing because it was the safest. Ranboo, tubbo, Wilbur, Phil and Kristen flew over for a few months to be with him too.

He was getting around using crutches and a wheal chair, some days he didn't have the energy, it was expected for him to get tired more easily now, he lots lost of blood and it was a major surgery, hell that wasn't the part that made him tired, it was his leg getting wripped off him. He's streamed a few time telling the internet something happened but he had a whole idea to reveal what actually went down, he's been recording a lot, his prosses and stuff, he even has some of the footage from mrbeast. Just nothing after he was lifted out, he did not want to relive that part.

Tommy struggled his way to the living room with his crutches, he and his friends where renting a house during the time Tommy has to stay there.

"Tommy are got excited?" Asked Phil, "what?" He asked. "Your first fitting is today," Phil said. "Oh yea," he said, he sounded quite sad. "What's wrong, mate?" Phil asked.

"Don't know, just nervous I think," he said. "Phil and Wilbur will be with you the whole time and it just them getting mesurments to get you a prosthetic legs, I know your nervous about the relearning to walk part," Tubbo said, he and Tommy talked about this a few nights ago.

Tommy smiled and lightly nodded. "You'll look so cool with a robot leg, honestly!" Ranboo said, Tommy appreciates all his friends, he would probably be depressed in bed about it all if it wasn't for them.

— Got lazy and so part two of veg and small to be it's own part, so here it is—

Physical therapy been going pretty good, he was learning to walk well with the leg and his friends where always there to support him. Today he was going to record his first vlog without it and of course for the humour of it they where going hiking. Yet not up a mountain, just up a hill to the most beautiful view they could think of. It was a little steep but they would manage.

Tubbo was dressed in a bare onesie for some odd reasons, he'll over heat but luckily he has clothes underneath, how do we know that? Well he was wearing it for the first 20 minutes of recording before he took it off and shoved it in his backpack, now before making a joke about seeing a bare.

"Wow," Tommy said seeing the view. "Wait Tommy did you trick us to see a beautiful view but it's a dump?" Tubbo asked angrily, they where looking over the fence at a dump, nothing else but tears and hills around them. Tommy was doing his iconic laugh as Tubbo, ranboo, Phil and Wilbur all yelled at him.

The next day Tommy edited the video right away, he needed it ready soon. After 13 hours of editing straight it was ready so Tommy got ready and posted something to his main channel first.

'How mrbeast stole my leg'
He use the fotage from the scrapped video and made sure to blur and block the uneasy parts and then video of appointments, small videos his friends took around the house of them all joking around yet Tommy's missing leg completely visible and videos of his physical therapy's.

As he played minecraft bed wars explaining what happened in a funny way as he shown clips every once and a while. Once that video was posted for over a hour on his vlog channel he posted the vlog.

It got a lot of attraction and many people where talking about it, even Canadian news picked it up? It was hellacious!

"Tommy you've been in your room the past two days, are you alright?" Wilbur asked, it wasn't the first time they checked up on him. "Yeah, I'm actually about to shower, I'm finishing with the thing now," he said witch wilbur didn't really understand what he meant with 'thing' but when he went on twitter while Tommy was in the shower he understood.

@mrbeast
Tommyinnits leg is now in my museum, who's is next? Maybe Georgenotfound arm?