Struggling with no diagnosis [part 1]

Tittle: Struggling with no diagnosis [part 1]

Tommyinnt has a unknown disorder. Due to the author wanting to do what ever they want and don't want to be restricted by having a disorder stuff to follow. Plus I don't have any disorder ideas.

Kristen struggles with postpartum depression.
Technoblade has autism.
Wilbur has autophobia witch is the fear of being alone.

All talked about in the short story. The postpartum depression is only slightly there the others have a more to it in the story!

Words: 3053
Written: February 20 2023
Corrected:
Upload: April 11th 2023

———

From the moment he was born his family could tell something was off. His mother had many many panics attacks over it. Thinking she done something wrong, for not being able to figure out what's wrong, and for so many other reasons.

His father tried to calm her but also believed something was wrong. But he hoped it was just a bit of parental paranoia. He needed to take care of the kids and mother since postpartum depression was hitting her like a sledgehammer. So he just had to hope.

When the boy didn't learn to crawl. It was worrying. Even though they brought him to many doctors no one had a reason. At the age of 1 he finally learned with much struggle.

"Hey wil can you watch him for a second I need to go get a drink of water" asked there father. "Yup! Am a big boy I can watch Tommy!!" He said happily while playing with the younger. "I know you can. Just wanted to make sure you where ready" he smiled leaving the room.

"Hey Tommy. Want to try and crawl again? It will make mommy happy again!" He asked his little brother. The kid let out a giggle so he took that as a yes.

So Wilbur helped him get into the correct position. "Here I'll show you. Look put one hand like this" he said showing the younger. "Yes! Now move your legs like this"

After a bit of struggle the 1 year old got it.

"Tommy!! Your crawling!! He crawling!!! DAD!!"

Phil entered the room a second later. He was on his way back where he heard Wilbur's excited yelling.

"Wil whats happ- oh my god! Tommy! He crawling?!" Phil said entering.

"Dad! Look. Oh he fell. That's ok Tommy, wanna try again?" Wilbur asked his little brother. Phil smiled at how nice Wilbur was then left and got Kristen and techno. Kristen was his wife and the kids mother and techno was Wilbur's twin.

"Mummy! Look I got Tommy crawling. I can try again! You got this Tommy" and he did it. Tommy crawling again this time he went straight for there mum even though he fell mid way.

"Aww. Tommy am so proud of you!" She said wiping a tear from her eye picking up the younger who nuzzled his head in her neck witch has always been his way to show love.

She smiled widely at that as more tears fell from her eyes.

She felt like the younger would hate her so when she was the first one he went to when he learn to crawl it was like everything she thought, was wrong.

"Dadza Tommy did so good right?" Asked Wilbur. "Yes he did" Phil smiled at Wilbur. "Techno did you see that! Tommy did so good!" Wilbur said to his twin. Techno wasn't much of a talker due to his autism. So Wilbur always liked to try and include him into conversations.