3

When the lunch bell rang, Hyungseok dutifully cleaned his desk, putting all his equipment into his bag before turning it over to his friend. "Ready to go, Jae-?"

 Jay and Daniel heard: "KYAAHH!!" "IT'S ELI!" "AAAHH!!" The girls shouted, "looks like he's picking up someone," "and we all know who it is." 

Daniel and Jay looked at the person who was coming their way.

Eli and Daniel locked eyes, 1... 2... 3... the two glared at each other. "Do they know each other?" "I think so." "Why are they glaring intensely at each other?"

Jay stood up. "Jay?" Daniel tried to reach out Jay's hand, but Jay already went with Eli, grabbing Eli's wrist, and walking away from the classroom. All attention went on the two.

"Woah... what was that?" Zack said, "That was new..." 

The classroom seemed to drop 10 degrees. The people inside it looked at each other with nervous faces before looking at Daniel. 

Daniel stood up from his seat and went outside, trying to find a certain rat with his Angel. 

A Dark aura was around him. Everyone stepped away when he was coming. 

He stopped when he saw Jay coming his way, the dark aura left, and all his jealousy disappeared. Jay smiled at Daniel. 

("Do you know him, Jay?" Eli asked, coldly. Jay nodded. They were currently in the bathroom.

 Seeing how his friend looked at Daniel, Jay knew that they loathe each other. 

"How did you meet him? Eli asked again, but this time his and Jay's eyes were locked. 

I've met him longer than you, Eli. Eli looked down, feeling disappointed. But that doesn't stop me from being friends with you. Jay patted Eli's head. 

"Alright...")

Daniel smiled, warmth bubbling in his chest when Jay fell into step behind Daniel.

"Ahhh, I missed you so much, Jay." Daniel bemoaned, his eyes suddenly brighter than the galaxy as he grasped Jay's wrist. "I couldn't find you anywhere I looked! You even moved out of your old home." and you went with Eli.

Jay made little taps on his hand, their old communication tactic as children.

If possible, Daniel's heart warmed so much it wanted to melt.

So forgive Daniel a little bit when he slammed the cafeteria doors open just a little too enthusiastically.

Immediately, all eyes fell on the two of them.

Daniel had enough experience in the staring field that he took their attention in stride, if not fucking Jay a little closer behind his back while his guards huddled at their sides.

"Aish, does this school know when to keep their attention secretive?" Daniel commented, internally cheering when his friend shook his head slightly despite his nerves. "Aigo, they need to learn then, staring like that could get you killed."

Seemed like no one heard that comment, because the moment Daniel and Jay stopped at the cafeteria booth, too many girls suddenly ran up to them.

Daniel huffed, pulling Jae out from behind him to ask him what he wanted. "It's my treat, Jay." Daniel smiled. "It's been years since I saw you, after all! What's a little treat between the two of us?"

Jay seemed flustered, looking at him with shock in his eyes before shyly looking at the lunch lady.

The woman seemed confused about what he wanted to order, even with all the gesturing Jae attempted. When it got too sad for Daniel to watch the lady, the other man spoke up.