13

"Jay, come here," Daniel whined, falling onto Jay's side of the bed. They were in Daniel's apartment like always, having helped each other with homework on the couch until it got too late for Jay to be walking home.

("Stay here?" Daniel offered, his hand wrapping itself onto Jay's thigh. "Your butler won't mind, right? Doesn't he like you or something?"

His angel looked at him disapprovingly, as if telling Daniel he knew what the other man was playing at.

"Come on Jay, please?" Daniel frowned. "I don't like the thought of you going home alone at..." He checked the clock. "9 pm."

Jay sighed and nodded in resignation.)

Jay was wearing a fluffy white robe, something Daniel could only imagine someone wearing after a shower. The robe itself was something Daniel bought and stored for Jay whenever he came over, something to give Jay a sense of comfort in Daniel's home.

The young man eventually realized that Jay really liked wearing robes and was comfortable enough to wear them in Daniel's apartment, which made him giddily buy more robes for Jay to wear. Jay always seemed to prefer the long white robes, something more fluffy and warm in the winter but silky and breathable in the summers.

(The chest window was always a nice touch.)

Jay looked up from whatever he was doing on his laptop, giving Daniel a questioning look when the other pulled the blond into his lap. "Why are you so pretty?" Daniel mumbled darkly, nosing gently at Jay's neck and exposed collarbone. "I want to eat you up."

Jae was content to let Daniel do whatever he wanted, only jumping when Daniel's wandering hands traveled under his robe and grasped the ball of his shoulder, effectively forcing the robe to fall down and expose his chest. Perv! What are you doing?

Daniel laughed, pulling Jay so that his center of balance was propped against Daniel, Jay's hands slipped back around his neck, the blond's semi-clothed chest touching Daniel. "I just love you so much." Daniel bemoaned. "Can we please go on a proper date?"

You know my answer to that. Jay chided, ignoring Hyungseok's groan of despair. But if you want a date so bad, we could hang out together when we go on that trip to Notte World.

"Doesn't your dad own that place?" Daniel frowned, maneuvering Jay so he was laying back down on the bed. "I don't know if that'll be properly romantic."

Do you think I'm involved in that area of the business? Jay remarked, nipping Daniel's chin like a reprimand. I think you forget that I'm the black sheep of my family.

"I don't like that thought." Daniel sighed and lay down. "You should be a star, be that bright and shining man I know you are."

I don't have the strength to lead the whole company like that. Jay replied, going back to work on his laptop. Besides, I'm not amazing at crowds.

"You have your own charm in them, you know." Hyungseok sighed dramatically. "I think you purposefully ignore it, anyhow."

He walked to the closet again and started changing. "Charles asked me to do another job for him, I won't be back for a while, alright?"

He could see Jay's displeasure. "Yes yes, I know you want to scold me 'cause I told you I didn't want you walking home at night even though I am working at night. I can hear it loud and clear, angel."

"But well, the apple of my eye is about to be sleeping in my bed now, isn't he?" Daniel crooned, looking down at Jay. "I'll take all the scolding you give me if it means I'll have you here for the night."

In Daniel's eyes, that thought was as true as the simple facts in the world. The sky was blue, the fire burned, Jay was beautiful and Daniel was a possessive man.

And while Daniel had no preferences as to which Jay is the most beautiful (he thinks everything Jay is beautiful.), he thinks that the way Jay looked now (his bangs fluffy and soft from his shower, a face red like tomatoes, his robe slipping off his shoulder from Daniel's handling, sitting on Daniel's bed and looking so adorable ) is the prettiest sight he's seen yet.