34.What In the Name of Quacta Hell

This is the start of season two, so SPOILERS AHEAD:)

    "Shit, man what were we thinking!?" Alona shouted, breaking past the treeline behind Echo.

He reached the coastline and his legs froze up in the salty water, causing him to fall face first into the liquid. Alona tripped over him and went under, her left hand sparking and sending a shock up to her shoulder. She yelps, jumping back up to her feet.

Hunter broke past the tropical trees with Wrecker right behind him, hoisting Echo up as they continued running.

"Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" Wrecker screamed with the black metal crate held tightly against his chest. The enormous crabs broke past the treeline, screeching as they continued chasing the mercenaries. 

Alona shook her hand, cursing when it stiffened up. She removed it from the flesh of her arm and flailed it around Echo as they continued running from the large crab creatures. "That was very MA, wasn't it?" She asked with a grin.

    "MA sucks." Echo complained, nearly falling again. He had never run on wet sand with his metal legs. It was like learning how to walk all over again.

    "What the hell is MA?" Hunter asked from the front of the group.

    "That's for Echo and I to know and you to wonder." Alona teased, looking over her shoulder at the hive of creatures chasing them through the tropical planet.

    "We went over the plan five times!" Echo said to Wrecker, holding out a hand to show five fingers.

    "I got the package, didn't I?" Wrecker retorted, gesturing to the large crate in his hands. The crabs were gaining on the group.

    "Just keep moving!" Hunter ordered with a stern voice.

    Alona closed her eyes as they continued running, taking deep breaths, allowing the sounds around her to tune out. She called out to the Force, feeling the wet sand and the water crashing against the coast. The palm trees blew in the coastal breeze and the plantains slowly grew atop the healthy bark.

    Attempting a new trick, Alona thought of one of the most terrifying, gargantuan, nightmarish creatures she's seen, and asked the Force to help her recreate it. She felt energy drain from her shoulders, her arms, her legs. She felt heavier, more tired. But she knew her attempt was successful when–

    "What in the name of Quacta hell is that!?" Hunter exclaimed in horror.

    Alona smirked and opened her eyes, her expression lighting up at the large Zillo Beast standing about twenty feet from them. Even the crabs stopped and stared. "A distraction, let's go." She shouted, continuing to run down the beach. She runs through the illusion she created, calling for the other three to follow.

    The illusioned Zillo Beast roared and the crabs cowered back, clicking their claws as an act of dominance, stating that this particular island was their territory.