Mr. Green Eyes

BLAQUE -

Everyone has been pissing me off since the morning. Entering the building of my office first, I met my brother Alvey, who came by to meet me, which is not usual. He is 9 years older than me and will inherit my father's mafia in a few weeks, while I run Anderson Formulations, a pharmaceutical company that develops drugs. I don't take much part in my father's mafia; just drugs are being supplied by my company. Secondly, people in the meeting were just pissing me off, as they can't even make a presentation properly, and then my dear mother calls me to ask if I was okay, which never happens, and then people in my office gave me strange looks. So basically, I am in no mood to take more shit.

It was almost 5 in the evening, and I was in my office going through some work. That's when someone knocked and entered.

"What do you want?" I said impolitely.

"Well, hello to you too. It seems like someone's having a shitty day," Bree said observing me.

Bree is my best friend, and we both practically grew up together. His father works for my father, and he used to be around a lot with me, and that's how we became close friends. He's more like a brother to me.

"Bree, I have work to do, and everyone is pissing me off today, so before I lash out at you, leave," I said.

"Let's get loose tonight. It seems like alcohol is calling you." Bree said it amusingly. Partying and chilling in clubs is one thing that he is most good at.

"I swear-"

"I know you are going to kill me. Now come on, call it a night, and let's go." Bree said

I sighed and got up to call it a day. I was tired anyway, and I think alcohol will settle it. I am not much of a drinker, but sometimes it helps me overcome shitty days.

A few minutes later...

We were sitting in the VIP lounge on the first floor. It was dimly lit and smoky. People were dancing and drinking everywhere.

"Let's go and grab a drink," Bree suggested. I nodded, and we went to the counter and sat on the stool. I ordered myself a mimosa, and Bree ordered himself tequila. As I ordered my drink, I felt a heavy gaze on me. I didn't know where it came from, but I knew someone was staring at me. I looked around, and behind me, I saw a pair of green eyes checking me out. From this far, he looked hot, just like a Greek god.

As soon as our eyes met, he smirked, as if he knew I was checking him out. He didn't even try to look anywhere else. He just kept staring, and me being me, I didn't even leave his gaze. That's when the barista came with our drinks, and I left his gaze.

"Let's go and dance," I said to Bree as we were having our drinks.

"Let's go, baby!" he shouted over the music that was blaring.

I was dancing, completely lost in the music, and a little tipsy from earlier drinks. People around me were also dancing, and some of them were even making out. Suddenly, I felt someone come up behind me. I didn't mind, as I was here to enjoy myself. Whoever was behind me smelled all masculine and delicious. Then his hand came to my hips, and his touch sent shivers down my body.
I spun around to see who it was, and then I was met with a pair of green eyes, the same eyes that were checking me out earlier. His hands came around my waist, holding me close to his chest. From this close, he looked hot, like legitimately hot. A face with a sharp jaw and green eyes that were so deep that anyone could drown in it. I bet women throw themselves at him.

"Dance with me," he said. His voice was smooth, deep, and commanding, but little did he know that I don't take commands I give them.

"Now here, I thought that you would at least have the courtesy to ask a woman to dance instead of ordering them around," I smirked.

He leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "Baby girl, I don't have to ask; I get what I want."

"Delusional much now, aren't we because I am not dancing with you?" I retorted.

"Spend a night with me," he said.

"Seriously! I just refused to dance with you, and now you think I'll spend a night." I said defiantly. What does he think of himself? I am not like other docile women; he can order around according to his convenience.

As we were talking to each other, Bree came up to us and said, "We need to leave." I saw the urgency in his eyes and knew that something was wrong, so I left with him without turning back.

As soon as I sat in the car, I realized that I had forgotten to ask the name of Mr. Green Eyes.