where's the car?

BLAQUE -

He wasn't wrong.

I wanted him to do everything he was thinking of, but I couldn't, not when he didn't kiss me at the altar. To people, it looked like we kissed, but we didn't.

Our dance was interrupted by Bree. "Can I steal your wife for a dance?" he asked for Heath's permission.

"Sure," Heath replied and left.

"Oh my god! Look at our blushing bride, looking so beautiful," he chuckled sarcastically.

I glared at him and replied, "Seriously!"

He laughed and said, "Seriously, you look beautiful, but by looking at you, I can tell that either you want to kill Heath or fuck him."

"Am I that predictable?" I asked. He wasn't wrong, because those were my exact feelings.

"Sometimes. So what do you want to do with him?" he smirked.

I gritted my teeth and said, "Definitely kill. Do you know how to kill someone and make it look like an accident?"

"You are asking the wrong person, but your family is best at these things. I'm sure they will help you," he said, smiling.

"Very funny," I said dryly.

After dancing with Bree, we went for dinner and then started leaving for home. Sofia handed me my purse, and I bid goodbye to my family.

My mother started crying and said to Heath, "Please take care of my daughter,"  and he nodded.

Alvey and Sofia squeezed me into a big hug, and Sofia said, "I am going to miss you and all the fun and spa days we had together. Please visit us as many times as you can."

Alvey turned towards Heath and said, "She is the only daughter of our family. Make her the happiest person in the world." Heath nodded.
Then Harvey and my father hugged me, and I left Blaque Anderson with them and went with Heath as Blaque Donato. Everything happened too fast for me to process.

After we reached outside, I handed my keys to the valet for them to bring my car. That's when a black Maybach arrived for Heath in front of me. He crossed his hands and leaned towards his car, standing and glaring at me with amusement.

"Something funny?" I asked dryly.

"No, but it's going to happen in a few minutes," he said, hiding a smirk.

I squinted my eyes at him suspiciously. That's when the valet guy came back and returned my keys and said, "Sorry, mam, your car is not in the parking lot."

"What do you mean my car is not there?" I hissed.

"Mam, I think someone already took your car," the valet guy said.

"I am going to fucking kill-" That's when I realized who was behind all this.

I turned towards Heather, who was enjoying the show. I wanted to punch him in the face and strangulate him.

"You are behind this, aren't you?" I accused him furiously.

"Sit in the car," he ordered.

"No, I won't. Why did you steal my car? Do you think the world revolves around you?" I snapped.

"I didn't steal your car; now sit in the car before I throw you over my shoulders like last time," he said.

"Then who took my car?" That's when my phone started ringing. It was my father. I picked up the phone, and my father said, "I forgot to tell you that I have sent one of my men to bring your car to the mansion."

"I cannot believe this. Why would you do that? You know that's the only thing I am possessive about." I was pissed off.

"I know, but you are supposed to go with your husband in the same car," my father said.

"This is not fair," I whined.

"Blaque, it's just a car. I'll go now." With that, he hung up.

I sighed and moved towards the back seat of the Maybach.

"Do I look like your driver? Sit in the front." Heath said. I was surprised that he was going to drive after the wedding because, usually, a driver drops off the bride and groom.

"I will sit wherever I want," I said sternly.

"Do you really want to try me?" he smiled smugly.

I wanted to protest, but then I realized that there was no point in fighting with him as he would throw me over his shoulder to make me sit in the front, so without further arguing, I sat in the front seat.
The whole ride to his house was silent. We didn't say anything to each other.

After a few minutes, we reached his house. I expected it to be a mansion, but it was a penthouse. We went together, and the security greeted us with a nod.

"I thought you lived in a mansion," I murmured while reaching the elevator.

"I used to live in a mansion with my family, but I moved out," he said, pressing the button to the floor we were supposed to go to.

The elevator directly opened inside his house, which was located on the top floor.