jealous?

HEATH -

Yesterday, the party was boring as hell until a certain blackhead caught my attention, Blaque. I was forced into this marriage by my father. I didn't know she was the one I was marrying until she came to meet me with her father. That's when I figured out that she was the one I was marrying. I have to say that she has occupied my mind since I met her at the bar. Her silky black hair, her musky scent, and her perfect body fit in my arms perfectly, like she was made for me only. I remember every detail of that night. The way she was swaying with the music, the way she whispered in my ears, the way she rejected me—it was fucking hot. She has this magnetic pull that draws me towards her. The moment she entered the hall, I was drawn to her. She has a temper, which turns me on. She is the first person to speak to me that way, but I am not going to make her an exception.

This Friday, I am getting married to her. I have to set boundaries between us, even though I know I will be the one crossing them. She needs to understand that I only do hookups and one-night stands; settling down and getting married was never on my plan in the first place.

"Dreaming about your marriage already?" Elio, my brother, entered my office.

"What do you want?" I asked dryly.

"Sorry to interrupt your little fantasies, but we have a meeting with the supplier in 15 minutes," he said.

"Let's go" With that, we both left for the meeting.

After the meeting was over, I went to the bar and took my usual spot in the VIP lounge on the first floor.
People were drinking and swaying with the music. It was just a usual day for me, unless you count Blaque in it. Today she was at the bar too, sitting all by herself, like she was waiting for someone to join her. She wore a tight black dress, which highlighted her curves perfectly and made her look even more appealing. She felt my burning gaze on her as she turned around to look, and her pair of eyes met mine. She looked straight into my eyes, and my dick stirred. Then her eyes went towards a blonde girl sitting next to me who had been trying to flirt with me for the last 15 minutes. I could see the fire burning in her eyes when she saw me with this girl.

Slowly, I got up, stalked towards her, and took the empty seat beside her.

"Heath, what a pleasure," she said sweetly, which was odd.

"Why are you acting weird?" I asked.

"You see, I am a busy woman with a business to run, and right now in 15 minutes I have an important meeting, so I would politely request you to fuck off," she said with a tight smile.

"Say, please," I smirked.

"Heath fuck off before I cut your head off and feed it to that blonde chick, please," she said, pointing towards a blonde who was trying to flirt with me earlier.

"Little one, I didn't take you for the jealous type; it looks sexy on you."

"Me and jealous? Why would I be? I have other things to do," she gritted her teeth.

"Sure, you do," I said mockingly.

"Leave; my client will arrive any minute," she said.

"Now, since you're begging me so much, I'll leave." With that, I left and took my seat back on the sofa.

After some time, Vincent entered and took a seat beside Blaque. Vincent is one of the biggest drug suppliers in the country and works for me as well. My eyes were on them the whole time.

As soon as their meeting finished, Vincent left. Blaque also got up to leave, and that's when a drunk man twice her age stopped and tried to grab her by the elbow. The biggest mistake of his life. He was a dead motherfucker. He touched what was mine. As I was stalking towards him to beat the shit out of him, I saw something I never expected. Blaque tackled the man by kicking him in the balls, twisting his arm, and pinning him to the ground.

"You think that since I am a girl, I won't be able to defend myself, and you'll do as you please," she said loudly, catching everyone's attention at the bar.

Before the man could make a move to hurt her, I reached there, grabbed him by the collar, and started throwing fists at him.

"Please stop; I am sorry," the man pleaded.

I didn't stop. "You touched something that's mine," I said, punching him in the ribs, probably breaking a few.

"Please, sorry, I didn't know," he begged, but I showed him no mercy.

"STOP!" Blaque shouted and grabbed my hands. "You'll kill him," she said.

"Leave my hands; he deserves to die."

"No," she insisted.

"Leave my hand, Blaque." I glared at her.

"You know what? I'll leave; I don't have the energy to deal with you." With that, she grabbed her purse and left the bar.

I told my guards to take away that man in the basement and left.
I saw Blaque waiting outside for her driver. "Get in the car; I will drop you home," I said, gesturing her to my car that was waiting.

She didn't say anything. Not a single word.

"Little one, don't make me repeat myself," I said furiously.

"Or what?" she said stubbornly.

"You have 5 seconds; if you don't get in the car, I will throw you over my shoulder and make you sit in the car."

"No, you won't."

"Try me."

"5", I started counting.

"4" She eyed me suspiciously.

"3"

"No, you can't," she said angrily as I stalked towards her.

"2"

"and 1."